9th May 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should I write to get placed in abroad to do MS course after engineering?

which exam should i write in order to get placed in abroad for doing my MS course after my engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams should I write to get placed in abroad to do MS course after engineering?
  2. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  3. Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?
  4. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  5. What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad?
  6. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  7. In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  9. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  10. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which entrance should be preferred by B.Tech student?
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  13. What are the exams we need to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  14. List of exams which we need to write to study in abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  16. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  17. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  18. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
30th May 2016, 12:09 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Which exams should I write to get placed in abroad to do MS course after engineering?

You need to give GRE and TOEFL exam if you are applying for US and Canada universities.
For UK, Germany and Australia you need to give IELTS and TOEFL. Some of the universities do not need TOEFL exam.
Keep minimum 60% aggregate score throughout your engineering and score well in entrance exam to get admitted in abroad universities.
For details of GRE and TOEFL exams refer the website "https://www.ets.org" and for IELTS exam details refer the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?