9th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student

hi
now i am in 6th semester of computer engineering after this semester i need industrial training so please provide me list of reputed companies in Ahmadabad or Gujarat who impart me best training for my awesome future prospect.

Thanks
jayesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  2. List of reputed companies for industrial training in Gujarat? I am a 5th semester production engineering student
  3. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  4. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  5. What should I to do get training in Gujarat near Ahmedabad and Rajkot? What is the future scope? I am doing computer engineering
  6. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  7. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  11. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  12. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  14. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  16. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah? -- [New]
8th December 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student

List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester mechanical engineering student
23rd November 2015, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
now i am in 6th semester of computer engineering after this semester i need industrial training so please provide me list of reputed companies in Ahmadabad or Gujarat who impart me best training for my awesome future prospect.

Thanks
jayesh
List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat for CSE student:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?