9th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?

List of the colleges universities offering diploma in electrical engg.under distance schme

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  7. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  9. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka? -- [New]
  10. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  15. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  16. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?
  17. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  18. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
27th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?

i am altaf ansari working with torrent power ltd. Done 10 ITI(2 yrs) and want do diploma in electrical through distance learning
my email [email protected]
[email protected]
my phone no 9323261948
From Thane Maharashtra
10th September 2012, 09:14 PM
suthakarss

Default Re: List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?

plz give me list of colleges
2nd March 2013, 04:33 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Here is a List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma In ELectrical Engineering

All The Best

20th March 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam a 10th class student and how to do diploma through distance education
7th May 2018, 05:39 PM
iamssuhana

You should not prefer distance education for technical education rather go for regular mode because you 'll learn many things in the class room. you get industrial exposure. better go for regular education.Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/ university and a valid score card of entrance test.The best colleges are: IIT B, IIT D, IIT KH, IIT K, IIT M, IIT R, IIT G, BITS, LPU , VIT, IIT H

College of Engineering Pune

NIT CALICUT

Lovely Professional University

NIT ROURKELA

Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai,

Vellore Institute of Technology

P.S.G. College of Technology Coimbatore

Madras Institute of Technology Chennai,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?