9th May 2012, 09:59 PM
vrbk

Notifications for core jobs of EEE students in AP? Which are the companies available for EEE students?

plese give notifications for core jobs of EEE students in andhrapradesh .....and also give the informaton of core companies available for EEE students

21st August 2012, 01:53 PM
kumarsaibhanu

Default Re: Notifications for core jobs of EEE students in AP? Which are the companies available for EEE students?

hiiii dude,u asked about notifications of core company jobs in AP,from my point po view it is better to concentrate more gate exam because 6navaratna companies offering jobs based on gate scoring, those are IOCL BHEL PGCIL NTPC BARC ONGC,GATE EXAM has more scope of leading you to a better career.after getting good rank in gate u may gat a good core company if u do mtech for 1year and do your job simultaneously with your project work when you're in your second year.
30th November 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Notifications for core jobs of EEE students in AP? Which are the companies available for EEE students?

i am eee B.Tech. howcan i find a job in ISRO.
3rd April 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Iam Ganesh I completed my btech eee in 2014 with two backlogs.after btech I learnt oracle coarses like sql, plsql. now iam not interested to s/w.any jobs in bteh eee catagories, please tell me,iam totally confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?