10th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is CS sufficient after B.Com honors to get a good job? Is MBA necessary?

I m doing b.com hons...i m in second year...i m planning to do cs from this year... Want to ask whether c.s is sufficient after .com hons to get a good job or doing mba is also necessary with it??

10th May 2012, 09:40 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CS sufficient after B.Com honors to get a good job? Is MBA necessary?

You will not find any need of further studies after doing Company Secretary Course
because
i.) You will not be having problem finding a job and
ii.) It will take approx. 4-5 years to complete the course.

The importance of CS in every company is high because a CS is an expert of
corporate laws, security laws and company laws.
A CS is an In-house legal expert of the company.

ICSI conducts the CS course.

The course is divided into three programs.
1. Foundation Program
2. Executive Program and
3. Professional Program

As you are in second year of year B.Com. so you can directly register for Executive Program of the course.
You can appear the exams of Executive Program during final year of graduation
or later.
The CS exams are conducted in June and December.
One should register for the course before 9 months of the examination.
For June term exam you should register by the end of September and for the
Dec term exam you should be registered by the end of March.

After passing Executive Course you will have to undergo a Practical Training
of 15 months duration.
After completion of Practical Training, you can apply for Final Professional Program.

Visit the ICSI Students Portal to register for the course http://www.icsi.in/

http://www.icsi.edu/
10th May 2012, 11:27 AM
tash1991

Default Re: Is CS sufficient after B.Com honors to get a good job? Is MBA necessary?

Hello Sir,

MBA Not a neccessary for doing Company Secretary Course. you are completed B.com na so no problem for doing CS Course.

The Company Secretary Course completed in three stages i.e. 1) Foundation Problem 2) Executive Program and 3) Professional Program.

Now i am attach the CS information brochure may be it is useful to you Sir,

Please download the brochure

Thanking you Sir,
10th May 2012, 03:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

if you have done you CS then you should be no need for the futher studies ,if you want to go for further studies then it is your choice but in my point of view you have no need for the further studies because the CS has great scope .
you can get any good job in a very good compay after CS.

you can try for the companies which is very great appearence in india are:

COMPANIES FOR JOB AFTER CS

1.AMDOCS
2.ATOS
3.Aztech
4.ADOBE
5.CA
6.CONEXENT
7.DE SHAW
8.DRDO
9.EMC
10.HSBC

these are the top most companies in which you can apply for the job
Best of luck...
31st May 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i am doing t.y b.com in this year.can i register for executive course of c.s and when?
7th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

does it is necessary to do Bcom along with CA to get a job in company
13th June 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

is c.s fresher get job or experienced are preferred and what is the remuneration of c.s
11th July 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com-part 2 with honours in economics and also with cs. Is the honours be benefit for me to get a job after completing the degree?
11th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

m student of b.com. hons this is my first year and i also want to do c.s so , can i apply for executive or foundation? please help me out.
16th July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the remuneration for cs? is ca is better than cs or not?
22nd July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i wana do cs while doing my mba bt m so confused that can i get good jobin companies after this bocz m from very smal town n there is no gd studies for mba
4th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs ,but some cunfusion , what is better for me ca or cs,
12th December 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

My background is B.Com Hons. Is it right for me to get admission in CS course?
22nd January 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m a student nd doing b.com 2nd year..
so can i apply direct to Executive program...
6th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am about to graduate with a BCOM(HONS) degree and I will be appearing for the CS Executive Examination. What else can i study? I dont want to study law and accountancy anymore.
5th April 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO BCOM HONS AFTER 12TH SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME COLLEGES WHICH ARE OFFERING BCOM HONS COURSE?
5th April 2013, 11:34 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… .

MBA is not nessecary for CS course.

Without mba you will get good job

But MBA also is usefull to you to get good job.

And it is helpfull to you to take decisions in CS field

And increase your knowledge also and mba subject is usefull to you in you job

In present most of the companies for searching for CS with MBA because he can use his mba knowledge also to take a decision that is usefull to the company for more.

All the best
26th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i m going cs now and planning for some computer course..is this the right decision and if yes then is ICA a good option or not
27th June 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd b.com hons in accounts this year and doing cs side by side and thinking for some computer courses.Is this a wright option if yes then is ICA a good option.
26th July 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

main e abhi abhi .com hons. kiya hai but decide nhi kr pa rhi k cs karu ya nhi plzz suggest me ..
20th March 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing b.com hons 1st year regular i'm thinking for cs is it right or not plz suggest me alot of confusion is der
26th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I am presently in 3rd yr doing b.com marketing honours from calcutta university. I am also doing cs along with it and have passed the 1st group of cs executive. What shud i do after my graduation is over? Should i continue with cs or should i go for llb?
28th August 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing cs (professional),i am planning for ica...
Is it good or not??
3rd June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is good college is important for doing plain bcom while doing cs course ? Does it really beneficial for further career status and position?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?