10th May 2012, 10:38 AM
Herry1987

What is the opportunity for me after qualifying for BSc IT from Global Open University?

M qualify bsc.it from the global open university, Nagaland. Now tell me what is prrortunity for me for achive well job

5th June 2012, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the opportunity for me after qualifying for BSc IT from Global Open University?

You can try for M.Sc IT/Computer Science course after B.Sc in IT. MCA, MCM, MBA, etc are some other possible higher study options after B.Sc in IT. You can also try for job opportunities in software firms or banks. Technical section of Railways, Army, and other government departments also recruits B.Sc IT graduates. Selection between job and higher studies after the course is up to the decision of the candidate.
5th June 2012, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the opportunity for me after qualifying for BSc IT from Global Open University?

Pursuing MBA degree in Systems after BCS is a really good option. After the course, one can work as Project Manager of Business Analyst. Computer background adds your opportunity to find a lucrative career in IT sector. Business Consulting firms, ITES sectors, etc are examples of employers after MBA in Systems. Bharati Airtel, TCs, Accenture, Idea Cellular, etc often recruits these professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?