10th May 2012, 02:21 PM
tapas sarkar 1961

How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?

Sir,
Please let me know max WBJEE & AIEEE rank for admission in one of the top 10 private engineering colleges affiliated WBUT viz IEM,HERITAGE,HALDIA ETC.
Thanks
T SARKAR

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  2. List of WBUT affiliated colleges which offer BCA in Kolkata?
  3. List of best engineering colleges under WBUT?
  4. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  6. WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  8. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  9. Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?
  10. Can I get admission in WBUT Colleges after passing from NIOS Board?
  11. Date of announcement of WBUT engineering results?
  12. Top 10 colleges in WB under WBUT? Rank required in WB JECA exam to get into those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in anna university/affiliated engineering colleges?
  14. Entrance exam to study M.Tech under WBUT for B.Tech candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can I sit for WB JELET exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician from Private Institute?
  16. Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?
  17. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  18. Top 10 colleges under WBUT?
31st May 2016, 07:37 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?

WBUT stands for West Bengal University of Technology and is one of the prime universities in kolkata for studying engineering.Several top colleges in kolkata are affiliated to West Bengal and provides an opportunity to aspirants to become to make their dream come true.

But in order to get admission in WBUT engineering colleges it becomes important to score well in engineering entrance exam conducted nation wise or state wise.Only after scoring well in these engineering entrance exam, one can get admission in top private colleges affiliated to WBUT. Three main subjects determines the rank and score in entrance examination physics, chemistry and mathematics.It is necessary to score at least 70% in these subjects to get a good rank,to choose any college of your own choice.Each subject carries 100 marks and one needs to score minimum 70% in aggregate to this subjects,then only you can score a good rank in entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?