22nd January 2011, 12:28 AM
aarti0301

Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?

Hello sir
its necessary to do M.tech biotechnology after B.tech biotechnology??n what is the scope of biotechnology after B.tech biotech.Shoul i get any job after B.tech??plzz do reply..........as soon as poosible.......

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  3. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  4. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  7. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  8. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  9. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  10. What is the job scope after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  12. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  13. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  14. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  15. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  16. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  17. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  18. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
22nd January 2011, 11:00 AM
tharaniammu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?

Graduate Education- Our graduate programs are designed for working professionals – delivering the rigorous and practical curriculum they need to advance their careers or academic ambitions. Johns Hopkins' Advanced Biotechnology Studies (ABS) Program is rooted in the multidisciplinary skills of basic research, drug discovery technologies, bioinformatics, regulatory affairs, and product commercialization. The program offers four master's degrees, graduate fellowships, and certificates.
Youth Programs – Inspiring the next generation to explore the world of biotechnology is an important objective of the Center. We developed several hands-on programs for children in elementary, middle and high school that introduce them to this exciting field.
Professional Development – Orchestrating partnerships with industry and government organizations to provide community outreach, professional development, educational opportunities, workshops, research symposia, and lecture series for academia, industry, and the general public.
22nd January 2011, 11:05 AM
tharaniammu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?

Diploma Certificate in Biomedical EngineeringKMCT Group of Educational Institutions

B.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical EngineeringMohandas College of Engineering and Technology
23rd January 2011, 07:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech. in Biotechnology is enough to apply for excellent jobs both in public and private sector. There are abundant multi-national companies who need biotechnologists. As you are a graduate, you can seek out for employments within India or abroad. But doing the PG course, you can directly reach higher posts in organizations or companies. Most of the professionals do the M.Tech course to work as lecturers in engineering colleges of for promotions.
7th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

after doing m.tech in biomedical engineering from SRM university,,wat are the chances of getting a job as a lecturer in any of the college???
7th April 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

will i get a good job as a lecturer if i do m.tech in boimedical engineering from SRM university,i did my b.tech in biomedical engineering...
13th April 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do mtech .i am eee student ..i am not interested in lecturerjob.. plz suggest me
23rd April 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i planing to do the bio tech engeneering,is thre any scope for this in india. please help me
10th May 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=aarti0301;333618]Hello sir
its necessary to do M.tech biotechnology after B.tech biotechnology??n what is the scope of biotechnology after B.tech biotech.Shoul i get any job after B.tech??plzz do reply..........as soon as poosible.......[/Q
12th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any Job oppurtunities for a btech biotechnology graduate??
21st June 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of b.tech. bioinformatics in india? is it better than biotechnology?
17th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am b.tech in biotechnology.i want to work in r&d wiyh good salary but i am not getting any job in industry, is it good to do m.tech or m.sc after b.tech.
28th January 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc biotechnology in punjabi university,patiala?
14th February 2012, 11:27 PM
nayak ashwini

it is not necessary to do m.tech after b.tech.I think we can explore our knowledge after b.tech and can get a number of job opportunity in India and abroad.But doing M.tech it will lead to a greater level of job oppor.tunity
21st August 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

want do bio teco in engnering tell me abt the carier .tell me abt the further jobs after complitaing bio tec engsir
9th March 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am doing my final semester btech in biotechnology.am really confused what to do in the next step.?still i didnot get a good job?and what is the scope for mtech biotechnology? and also for btech???7?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?