11th May 2012, 02:05 PM
Robb

Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?

Please can you enlist me the colleges /university offering B.Sc honors in maths in the city Amritsar ,Punjab,India ? Also about the admission criteria and address and fee structure . In other words the proper information about the college or university.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  2. Which are the best universities for BSc honors in Chemistry and Maths in punjab
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  5. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  6. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  8. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs?
  9. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  10. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for MBA in Healthcare Management in USA? Which universities are offering this course? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  14. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  15. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  18. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
6th June 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?

how to get admission in bsc after passe of 12th c.g boed in 67.4% wath is fees of bsc........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?