11th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?

can you please tell me about the details of Msc agriculture biotechnology college in pune? About the admissions and date of entrance exam and every other requires to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  3. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  4. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  5. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  6. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  7. About Msc Biotechnology course and entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  9. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  10. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  11. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  16. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  17. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  18. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
28th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?

Hi, myself shweta from jabalpur now i'm in final sem of bsc at home science college at jabalpur i want to study MSC with govt college of pune but i have not submitted from 4 entrence exam so what i have to be do may i fill up from or tell me wht i do.
7th August 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2146282]can you please tell me about the details of Msc agriculture biotechnology college in pune? About the admissions and date of entrance exam and every other requires to take admission
7th September 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?

details of m.sc. agriculture biotechnology college in pune ?
19th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Detail of m.sc agriculture biotechnology college in pune?Date of entrance exam?
10th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am Datta Mali from karad now I'm in final sem bsc biotechnology.i want to study m.sc agricultural biotechnology in Pune .
Details of m.sc agricultural biotechnolog and colleges in Pune?Date of entrance exam?
10th March 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Datta plz inform date of agricultural biotechnology in Pune university and mumbai
22nd May 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected man, my self vaibhavi sadanshiv I want to take admission in msc agriculture biotechnology so please I want some detail information related to the college as well as fess and any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?