22nd January 2011, 01:12 PM
rahul sodha

Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

pl z send me the exam pattern, syllabus and guidelines
on my e-mail address.
1. Recruitement of inspector(Food&supplies)
2. Recruitement of taxation inspector

When will be held the exam of taxation inspector

29th January 2011, 04:25 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

Hello dear ,
Please visit the following link to get all required information on food inspector.
http://www.vfreshers.com/uppsc-food-inspector-recruitment-exam-2010/
31st January 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

sir, i want to know age and 12th percentage for the examination of food inspector.
7th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS EXAMINATION DATE FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM IN 2011
8th February 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

9th February 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the examination date for food inspector exam in 2011?
what is the qualification required for applying for food inspector job and how to apply?
pls..pls.. inform to [email protected]
12th February 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS EXAMINATION DATE FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM IN 2011 send in my mail [email protected]
12th February 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is patern of paper food inspector
15th February 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination
17th February 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

19th February 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of exam n syllbus related to food inspector exam....my email id is [email protected]
24th February 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of food inspector examination & past year que papers my mail add [email protected]
28th February 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE OF FCI Inspectors exam
7th March 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hello...
plz tell me the Exam date for Inspector Grade II: Food & Civil Supplies Punjab 2011 ...
my email id [email protected]
plz send me previous years question papers
i'll be very thankful of you
8th March 2011, 07:45 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

visit the following link to get all required information on food inspector.

good luck
8th March 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir give information about recruitment of taxation inspector in 2011
8th March 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

full information about food inspector vacancy in cg 2011?
8th March 2011, 12:40 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

[SIZE=2]Food Inspector Exam [/SIZE]

Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector exam for the recruitment of Food Inspectors in various offices within the country.

Structure and Pattern of the All India Food Inspector Exam

The test pattern comprises of questions on technical side, which includes science subjects. It also consists of numerical ability and GK questions. There will also be an English language test. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. Aspirants need to be very careful in attending the unknown questions, as there is negative marking for incorrect answers.

Qualification Criteria for the All India Food Inspector Exam

Graduates in medicine who have gone through training in food inspection are qualified to attend the test. Otherwise, the aspirants should have completed the bachelors’ degree in any of the science subjects. They must have studied Chemistry as a subject in their qualifying course. Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test. Only aspirants from certified Universities are qualified for the exam. Those who are having an equivalent degree can also apply for the test.

Application Procedure of the All India Food Inspector Exam

To obtain the forms, applicants can rely up on the general post offices within the country. As the test is conducted all over India, applicants can procure the same from any GPO offices across the country by remitting the required application fee. After filling the forms, applicants should send it to the official address of UPSC.

Official Information on the All India Food Inspector Exam

Address: Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, India.
Website URL: http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th March 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME EXAM DATE OF FOOD INSPECTOR
16th March 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

send me exam date for food inspector
16th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of food inspector examination.?
18th March 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

send me exam me date for food inspector
30th March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

send me he date of food inspector exam.
13th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me the date for xam next to be held on my site [email protected]
14th April 2011, 06:22 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend, foor food inspector post you should follow the link below.

good luck
17th April 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

pls infom me exam date of food & supply inspector exam . my email id [email protected]
19th April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me exam date of food & supply inspector on my id- [email protected]
20th April 2011, 05:20 PM

Smile Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is patern of paper food inspector
plz snd my id exam syle
21st April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of rajasthan sub inspector
22nd April 2011, 02:19 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Visit the following website to get all required information date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

29th April 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

me commerce side se huin kya me food inspecter ban sakta huin
1st May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

when wil d notification for food inspectors will be notified?
7th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

when wil the exam for food inspector is to be conducted? kindly response me on [email protected]....
26th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

when will the exam for food inspector n transport inspector to be conducted? kindly response me on
[email protected]
28th June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

date of exam of punjab food supplies 2011
12th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

date of foodinspector exam 2011 Send me on this e-mail id [email protected]
14th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last two years solved question papers?
19th July 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

is negative marking obtained
29th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

sir, i want to know age and 12th percentage for the examination of food inspector.[/QUOTE]
29th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;371523]what is the examination date for food inspector exam in 2011?
what is the qualification required for applying for food inspector job and how to apply?
pls..pls.. inform to [email protected]
4th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me d date and syllabus for food inspector examination
31st August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the exam date of food inspectors, and send it on my email id [email protected]
31st August 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me exam date, syllbus of income tax inspector and food supply inspector and field assistant at [email protected]
6th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me exam date of excise and taxtation inspector punjab 2011
7th September 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my name is rohit
plz confirm that advertisement no. 3/2010, category-1, food & supplies inspector exam will be deley or already done
if not then sir plz confirm me the exam date on my mail id ([email protected]) or on my mobile
thanks
7th September 2011, 07:17 PM
rd45

plz confirm the exam date of food & supplies inspector advertisement no.3/2010, category no. 1, also tell that they are deley or already done on my mail id ([email protected]) or on my phone no.
thanks

regard:
rohit
9th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector examination sample paper in my email id
my email id is [email protected]
9th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

please send me food inspector date and qualification
12th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

MENTION ME THE DATE OF EXAM FOR FOOD INSPECTOR
13th September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me food supply inspector & Taxation inspector Exam Date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?