12th May 2012, 06:44 PM

How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?

I want to admission in private or government college for MBBS.
Please give me information about fee structure in private and govt. Colleges.
-* D€€P@K *

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  2. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  5. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in Netaji Subhash College? Is it private or government?
  7. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  9. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  10. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  12. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  14. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  15. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  16. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  17. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
6th June 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?

what is fee in govt mbbs college in india
1st July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?

hi i get upmt rank 897 & want to take addmition for mbbs in gov college, plz tell me where i get addmition.
1st July 2012, 03:24 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

dear friend,
if you want to take admission in government medical colleges for mbbs u must take part in various entrance exams (P.M.T.) like AIPMT, State PMTs, AIIMS, AFMC etc..
taking part in these exam you must qualify for the individual examination criteria.. and must qualify that exam to get admission in govenment medical college..
for state PMT, you require state domicile for that state.. and number of govt. colleges are vary from state to state, like in M.P.,there are 6 govt. medical colleges. in which apx. 650 seats are available. etc..

To take admission in private medical college=
there are some management quota like facility present to take admission in medical colleges..
and private medical college association also conduct entrance exam by which you can take admission accordingly merit list..

Fees=

Government college= 40 to 60,000 rs per year
Private medical college= 3 lacs to 6 lacs rs per year or more than.. ( 3 to 7 lacs Donation)

all the best and wishes for your better future..
1st July 2012, 05:31 PM
harenderk096

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I want to admission in private or government college for MBBS.
Please give me information about fee structure in private and govt. Colleges.
-* D€€P@K *
by test of AIPMT . if u r slect then u can join it and fee is about 10,00,00 rupees
4th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of mbbs in private college
5th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

wt's the fee structure of st cetegary in privete and medical collenge in m.p..
17th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How much fees is submitted at the time of admission in G.S. Medical college for MBBS?how much is hostel fee?
9th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 179.2 cut off what would be the donation for medical?
21st May 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i wrote eamcet entrance in andhra pradesh 2013
iam expecting the rank around 7000 including intermediate marks
i belongs to ST community
can u help me pleae what is the fees structure in govt and private medical colleges in andhra pradesh
it will help todecide weather i will join or not
because i am very poor
my parents are unable to pay fees if that is more than 20000 thousands
please send me the information
venu madhav.j
6th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

my rank in neetug 2013 is 28082. Which type of colleges can i get and also tell me about fee?
17th June 2013, 09:57 PM
87777\\

Red face Re: How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?

sir my rank in Punjab is 4073 in NEET-UG 2013 … so can I get admission in mbbs in govt. or private medical college ?
10th November 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in mbbs course in sikkim manipal university without donation?
22nd March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

EXCEPT AIPMT & JEEMAIN WHICH FORMS SHOULD I FILL AND HOW MANY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN MEDICAL LINE EXCEPT DOCTOR.
4th June 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that can I enter any govt. MBBS colleges without AIPMT and other exams
3rd April 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd PU with PCMB combination,I like to join in MBBS,what is the minimum marks,ranks I should score in exams & name the exams should atten.feeds struction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?