12th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy in Deck after passing 12th?

im 12 th student i want to join mercent navy in deck...pleaes tell me how to join

Related Questions:
  1. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Merchant navy in seaman or deck cadet after passing 12th with Arts stream? I have scored 40% in 12th
  4. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  5. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  6. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join merchant navy in deck management field?
  8. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  9. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  11. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join merchant navy in seamen or deck cadet after 12th arts with maths -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure of join merchant navy as Deck Cadet? duration of course and placements prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy as Deck Cadet?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
23rd August 2012, 11:15 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to join merchant navy in Deck after passing 12th?

dear,

merchant navy is highly professional,technical,advanced industry catering to million of people worldwide

course duration is of 4 years

admission is open to both unmarried males and females

age limit should be less than 20 yrs
but, for sc/st age relaxation 5 yrs
for obc : 3 years

you have to complete 12th classs with
maths
physics
chemistry

more details visit:
http://www.merchantnavy.biz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?