22nd January 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Next course for women engineers in Indian Army? Missed April 2011 course.

sir can you please tell me when the next notice for entry into the indian army for women engineers will come out. I am a 3rd year b.tech student.I have missed the april 2011 course. i want to know when can i apply next.please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?
  2. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy?
  3. What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?
  4. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  5. Last date of availability of forms for admission in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Joining Indian army by either permanent or short service commission
  7. Is there any vacancy for mining engineers in Indian Army in Technical Stream
  8. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  9. Is permanent commission scheme introduced in Indian Army? Procedure for women with non technical Bachelor degree to enter Indian Army for the scheme?
  10. Details about government jobs and Railway jobs being a final year B.Tech student?
  11. What are the requirements to get a job of Civil Engineers in Indian Army? What is the procedure of the exam?
  12. Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  13. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  14. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  15. How to get a Government job with my Mechanical Engineering degree?
  16. How to join Indian Army(as women) after completing MBBS?
  17. Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers in Indian Army?
  18. Indian Defence service job for Women?
23rd January 2011, 09:24 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Next course for women engineers in Indian Army? Missed April 2011 course.

Yes sure you can apply for the next time their are many indian army ,navy & airforce recuirement for passout or last semister students.

I will notify you when I will get new for next application . You can reffer the employment newspaper for latest news.

Send me your email id.
23rd January 2011, 11:12 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Next course for women engineers in Indian Army? Missed April 2011 course.

Hello Dear
It is not possible for anyone to tell you when Indian Army will give announcement of the next course for woman engineers. But the notification issued through employment newspaper so keep checking the newspaper for the next announcement.
5th April 2011, 12:44 PM

plz tell me procedure how women engg in indian army can apply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshita21 View Post
Yes sure you can apply for the next time their are many indian army ,navy & airforce recuirement for passout or last semister students.

I will notify you when I will get new for next application . You can reffer the employment newspaper for latest news.

Send me your email id.
12th October 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

for any women engineer what is the essntial hieght required?
6th January 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Next course for women engineers in Indian Army? Missed April 2011 course.

esssential height is 152 cm with min 42 kg weight.
9th April 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a final year computer science engineering student. I intend to join the indian defence services on completion of my engineering. Kindly notify me about the various examination schemes to do so and their respective eligibility criterion.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?