14th May 2012, 12:57 AM
vinay.H.M

Can I join CS course after doing B.Com? I have completed my 2nd PUC exam

I have completed my 2nd puc exam can i join directly CS course now without doing B.COM

14th May 2012, 07:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course after doing B.Com? I have completed my 2nd PUC exam

Certainly you can join for the CS course. Any candidate with 12th qualification can apply for this course. Also it is not necessary to pursue graduation along with this course but it is advisable to have degree qualification for better career prospects. The minimum duration of the first level i.e. foundation programme is 8 month. After you clear the next level i.e. executive level you must enroll for 15 months training programme along with preparing for the final level i.e. professional programme.
14th May 2012, 09:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course after doing B.Com? I have completed my 2nd PUC exam

Yes, you can join CS course after doing B.Com.

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course and can be taken any time of a year.

CS course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM-The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM-The candidate either having completed Foundation program or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream is eligible directly for this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM-The candidate having completed Executive program is eligible for this program.

As you have completed 2nd PUC exam having passed it you can be admitted to the Foundation Program of CS course.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
14th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope to do M.A in Hindi and Punjabi ?and also can I do M.A in punjabi if Punjabi was not my elective subject
14th May 2012, 06:02 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.H.M View Post
I have completed my 2nd puc exam can i join directly CS course now without doing B.COM
CS

Eligibility:
Must have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board. Graduates are exempted from the first stage of the program and they could directly enroll for the second stage.

Course Structure:
Foundation Program
Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training

Fee Structure:
Foundation Program: Rs.3500
Executive program: Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduate and Rs. 7750 for Non-Commerce Graduate
Professional Program:Rs. 9000

Subjects:

Foundation Program:
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Executive Program:
General and Commercial Laws
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Laws
Company Law
Economic and Labour Laws
Securities Laws and Compliance

Professional Program:
Company Secretarial Practice
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
28th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i wanna to know that it will be better to join cs course with b.com.i mean to say that i`m afraid to join cs with b.com because i wanna to goal good percentage in b.com.Is it possible to pass b.com with good percentage along with cs. plz help me

my id is [email protected]
6th June 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I m doing a b.com(pass) 2nd year from delhi university. Cn i do a ba(pass) 2nd year after failing in b.com(pass) 2nd year?
14th May 2013, 07:01 PM
MADHURI V ADIGA

Default Re: Can I join B.Com OR BA I have completed my 2nd PUC exam

Which is good ba or b.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.h.m View Post
i have completed my 2nd puc exam can i join directly cs course now without doing b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?