14th May 2012, 09:08 AM
riyan rodney

List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?

Hello sir! i want to study robotics but i don't know the courses available in robotics and the duration of the courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  2. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  3. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  4. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  7. Best robotex engineering colleges in India? -- [New]
  8. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  9. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  11. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  12. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  13. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  14. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  15. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?
  16. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  17. Which are the courses to do Robotics in Mumbai after T.Y.BSc with Physics?
  18. How to prepare for GATE Exam to do specializations of Robotics and Telecom being a candidate of Electronics stream? Colleges offering these courses?
14th May 2012, 05:37 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?

robotics is the very good branch if you want to become a good designer or engineer.
there are many courses of robotics .
the courses of robotics have four years duration after 12th class.
you can get addmission in robotics after 12th by giving the exam of IIT .

THE COURSE HAVE FOLLOWING FIELD
1.Artificial Intelligence
2.Computer Aided Manufacturing
3.Computer Integrated Manufacturing System
4.Computational Geometry
5. Robot Motion Planning,
6.Digital Electronics and Micro-processors
7.Robot Manipulators

Institutes in India offering courses in Robotics

1.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
2.National Institute of Technology, the University of Hyderabad- M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
3.Jadavpur University, Kolkata
4.Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
5. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthinilayam, Tamil Nadu- M.Tech
6.PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) Mechanical (Robotics as an elective subject)
7.Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions, Pitampura, New Delhi.
7th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?

Is there a bright scope of robotics engineering in India?
19th April 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir can we do robotics after mechanical enginnering.
2nd December 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I completed btech and I have backlog of 2subjects.can I do short term coyurses in mechanical engineering?
13th February 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

i am a medical student, persuing mbbs .....i am very much interested in robotics....i know programming and little bit of applied electronics.....is their any use of robotics in my field ....means whether i should study robotics further or just suck my subject...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?