14th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

List of the good M.Pharm colleges for Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology? What is the scope in future?

I have completed my B.PHARM this year.pls suggest me good M.PHARM colleges from medicinal chenistry and pharmacology,together with their scope in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of pharmaceutical medicial chemistry and pharmacology
  2. Scope of pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  5. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  6. Which branch should I select between M.Pharm Ph Analysis or Pharmacology? I have completed my B.Pharm
  7. Best B.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad with Pharmacology department
  8. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  9. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  10. What is the syllabus for B.Pharm? I am a B.Pharm graduate
  11. Is niper having its own mba cet?
  12. What is the syllabus for Pharmacist?
  13. Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?
  14. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  15. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. List of the good colleges for chemical engineering? Which are the other courses in chemistry?
  18. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
8th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the good M.Pharm colleges for Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology? What is the scope in future?

I have got rank 2507 and belong to OBC category so which colleges will I get to study for M.Pharma?
23rd June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the good M.Pharm colleges for Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology? What is the scope in future?

Sir i got 7560 rank in pgecet and i have regervation, will i m.pharm pharmacology in a good college
5th October 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

list of Mpharmacy colleges with pharmacology department
1st July 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

which college is best to do m.pharmacy in the specialization of medicinal chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?