14th May 2012, 10:36 PM
vehicles

What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?

what are the diploma courses in Financial Accounting after completion of 10th standard in India. Any institutions that offer correspondance course in this field. your accurate reply appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  2. Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?
  3. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  5. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  6. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  7. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  9. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges which offers PG Diploma in Financial Accounting course in Northern India for BBA graduate?
  11. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. How to get admission for ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing B.Com course?
  13. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  14. Which courses are best to do after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  15. How to get a government job after passing B.Com with diploma in financial accounting
  16. List of Correspondence courses to do after completion of 10th Class?
  17. What is the syllabus for professional knowledge for the post of chartered accountancy
  18. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
14th May 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?

is there a diploma program for financial management in mumbai after 10th
24th May 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?

i was finished 10th. noe i finished tally. i want based of account in one year diploma courses in corresponding.
9th September 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed 10th and iam married but i much intrested study and doing job is which course is suited for me bcz i don't like diploma courses
22nd June 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th std I would like to know which financial courses I can apply for ....
8th March 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10th class I don't want do inter. I have interest in CA route. After 10th how I can do this course
10th August 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th...is there a chance to do Diploma in social work course in distance education
18th March 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses done by correspondence after completing 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?