16th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?

There is three question to ask n clear my confusion:-
1. if i don't take mathematics in 11th , then also i can prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication?
2. i am passionate about the career in mass communication, so tell me what should i do to do the mass communication?
3.i m in 10th n want to do mass communication so what stream will be better for me , that can help me in the career of mass communication??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Best way to prepare for the entrance exam to do PG in Mass communication?
  8. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. How to appear for SBI clerical exam with bad skills in Mathematics? I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
  13. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  14. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  15. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  17. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  18. How should I prepare for mass communication entrance exam?
12th June 2012, 11:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. if i don't take mathematics in 11th , then also i can prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication?
2. i am passionate about the career in mass communication, so tell me what should i do to do the mass communication?
3.i m in 10th n want to do mass communication so what stream will be better for me , that can help me in the career of mass communication??
There are various Institutes offering undergraduate degree, post graduate degree and diploma courses in Mass Communication and Journalism. In order to pursue undergraduate degree course candidate must pass or appeared in the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board in any stream with 50% aggregate marks. There is no such compulsion of having Mathematics in the +2 level in order to pursue any course in Mass Communication.

Following are the list of Top Institutes offering various courses in Mass Communication and Journalism:
  • Amity School of Communication
  • College of Media & Communication
  • Institute of Media Management and Communication Studies
  • International School of Media and Entertainment Studies
  • Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication
  • Lovely Professional University
For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
13th July 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?

wen is the exam held for mass communication?????? how do i will come to know about it????
14th September 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

when the test held for mass communication
16th September 2012, 10:21 PM
ela73

yes u can do masscomm without math,,,, following is an info for u... u must read that book.. it will help u
Following is the detail of a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession...the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty. Book: How to Become a Good Journalist (Author: Raza Elahi); Price: Rs 250 (hardbind); Rs 75 (paper back) Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi. To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery). The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com ; indiaplaza.com

Quote:
2nd February 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

wat stream shud be taken for doing mass communism?science or commerce
26th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what are the procedure for doing in mass comunication cources? how much time period required for undergraduation degree and diploma course??
28th March 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between mca & mass communication courses as i am good with computers so i want some suggessions about my career and i hope for a help...
1st May 2013, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

what is mass communication?
2nd May 2013, 08:59 PM
ela73

Quote:
what is mass communication?
Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication course, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
4th August 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Iam a journalism aspirant from kerala. I have opted biology science for plus two and I dream to be a television reporter. which cource should i select to be a journalist after my plus two?
14th October 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Iam a journalism aspirant from kerala. I have opted biology science for plus two and I dream to be a television reporter. which cource should i select to be a journalist after my plus two?
Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication course, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or visit http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books

You can also read How to Become a Good Journalist , by Raza Elahi
This book is available on flipkart.com at Rs 155 as well as other
leading bookstores
http://www.flipkart.com/become-good-journalist-01/p/itmdytnq7hjyjuf2?pid=9788126910250&affid=mediahive 1

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-prepare-entrance-exam-mass-communication-if-i-dont-like-mathematics-11th-767772.html#ixzz2hi8FRBB9
6th December 2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
3, i paased aposs above 50% can i eligible for the mass communicatio course. please tell me abou this.
9th December 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
There are various Institutes offering undergraduate degree, post graduate degree and diploma courses in Mass Communication and Journalism. In order to pursue undergraduate degree course candidate must pass or appeared in the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board in any stream with 50% aggregate marks. There is no such compulsion of having Mathematics in the +2 level in order to pursue any course in Mass Communication.

Following are the list of Top Institutes offering various courses in Mass Communication and Journalism:
  • Amity School of Communication
  • College of Media & Communication
  • Institute of Media Management and Communication Studies
  • International School of Media and Entertainment Studies
  • Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication
  • Lovely Professional University
For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
i like ur advies but i want join meadia after 12th
20th January 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 11 nd my subjct is biology.cn i gv mass communication intrance exam after 12????nd wat subject are necessary for this exam
11th March 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I failed in maths ...but i want to study mass com after my 12th...its my life...im really passionate about it...will i get admission in good colleges?!
22nd August 2014, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

M doing diploma in entc n wanted to do mass communication wat should i grant for ???
16th February 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the pass mark for mass communication students in mathematics, English and other subjects related to mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?