16th May 2012, 04:20 AM
suva321

Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?

my qualification are
1. degree in commerce in 39%
2. degree in mathematics in 53%
3. B ED with 64%
can you say me these qualillifications are sufficent for a math teacher in CBSE school? if not then what i will do next for math teacher in CBSE school? give your suggestion.

from

SUVA NARAYAN TRIPATHY

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for TGT maths in CBSE school?
  2. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  3. How to prepare Mathematics of class 12th CBSE Board?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  5. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  6. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  9. How can I do private M.Ed course being a candidate working as Maths Teacher in a reputed CBSE School?
  10. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?
  11. Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?
  12. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Phil/Ph.D after doing MSc(Maths), B.Ed?
  14. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  15. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?
  18. Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?
16th May 2012, 06:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?

Those who have secured above 50% in graduation are eligible to take up this stream. Along with this B.Ed qualification is also a must. So you can certainly make a career in the teaching field. You need to appear for the CTET exam since you wish to work in CBSE schools. So you can start your preparation for an objective type paper. You can attempt all the questions even those which you are not sure of the answer as there is no negative marking.
5th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?

Is PGDHE [ignou] is equivalent to B.ed/ M.ed?
Can one take part in govt. vacancies if one is having qualification M.sc PGDHE?
PURUSHOTTAM SHARMA HINDAUN CITY, INDIA
31st October 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a mathemathics teacher in k.v. I hv completd my graduation with 70% marks. Can anyone suggest me what should i do?
21st September 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

can a person having 44 percent in B.Ed be a PGTteacher in a DAV CBSE board school
5th August 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I teach maths in any cbse school with the qualification of B.COM(49.4%) and b.ed
25th February 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12 with 34% Ba with 39% MA with 53% can I appear ctet l m very must worried not getting job anywhere everywhere rejection pls advice me what shall I do pls for god shake I feel like to die with this percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?