24th January 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?

I am a second year mbbs student in govt medical college thiruvanathapuram kerala who had joined the course in the academic year 2009-10. Am i eligible to get a scholarship

Related Questions:
15th April 2011, 08:17 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?

hello,
Every college/university provide the scholarships to the scholar student of their organization. They provides the scholarship on the basis of of percentage of marks in 1st year as well as academics session.
So you will get the scholarship if you have good academics record.
26th June 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?

i am a 2nd prof mbbs student..i have got 88% in my 10 2 exam.can i get any scholership???please suggest a site for me..
18th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 2nd mbbs can i el.igible for scholorship except institutional scholorship
21st October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I want scholership of mbbs in uk the talent does not depend on the marks specily in pakistan the teacher of nursry check the paper of second year so you can take my iq test i have the ability to bring a revelution in today sciences this is my aim of life but i have essentialy required enviroment becaz my talent is going waste.
26th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED 2ND YEAR MBBS with 64.9% if after rechecking i got 65% will i be eligible for tata scholarship and can i get it
30th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

details about the scholarships to the students in tamilnadu for mbbs studentsPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?