16th May 2012, 03:39 PM
pravinfinton

What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student

Guy im in final year B.e aeronautical engg...i like to do higher studies in the same dpmt...i need to know what is the use of higher studies and I need to know what kind of job I'll on completing it...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering
  2. How to do higher studies after completing B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  5. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  6. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about higher studies in Foreign for B.E. student? -- [New]
  8. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  10. What are the Higher studies after completion of B.E?
  11. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  12. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering?
  13. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  14. TANCET mechanical engineering model question papers? I am a final year Aeronautical engineering student
  15. How to go for higher studies in US after passing final year EC branch
  16. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  17. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing Mechantronics?
  18. How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year
23rd August 2012, 06:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravinfinton View Post
Guy im in final year B.e aeronautical engg...i like to do higher studies in the same dpmt...i need to know what is the use of higher studies and I need to know what kind of job I'll on completing it...

Candidates who have completed or pursuing Bachelor of Engineering and are seeking for the post graduate Degree in the same, will have the option of making a career in Research and Teaching Departments. M.E./M.Tech programs are generally research based Degree courses, which are considered equivalent to M.Phil or MS degrees in Humanities and Sciences. M.Tech degree programs are considered more skill based and prepare candidates for Engineering careers in related Industries. The duration of the Master program is two years.

The M.Tech/M.E. program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering is based on a common core in the areas of aerodynamics, space technology, design, propulsion and structures. A number of elective courses are available for specialization in areas related to Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering. Admission is through a valid GATE score. However, there are some Institutions which conducts their own entrance examinations for Non GATE candidates.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the University or Institute one is seeking to pursue the Masters program in with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?