24th January 2011, 07:04 PM
Chongtham Nganbi

Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Sir,I am nganbi from mysore studying in jss law college,autonomous. i wanted to know the details of admission for llm symbiosis,pune regarding subjects and entrance for llm. when is the submission of application for llm. i want to know where will be the entrance centre. .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  2. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  3. Last date to apply for LLB entrance exam of Symbiosis Law College Pune?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  5. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  6. Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate? -- [New]
  7. When the notification for LLM entrance exam will be released? Date of LLM entrance exam?
  8. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  9. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  10. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  11. Expected date for the release of the application form for LLM course in Faculty of Law? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  12. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  13. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  14. LLM entrance exam study material for followings?
  15. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the age limit for admission into LLB?
  17. Availability for LLM management seat in Symbiosis for 2015?
  18. Date of MCS entrance exam of Fergusson Symbiosis P.V.G College, Pune?
28th January 2011, 04:33 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Last date for submission of completed application form is 2nd week of April '11.
The date of Examination is 2nd week of May.
17th March 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune

what will be the subjects on which the entrance exam of LLM of symbiosis pune will be held and on which pattern please send me the details.
22nd March 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects on which the entrance exam of LLM OF SYMBIBOSIS pune will be held upon and from where the study materiasl of this entrance i will get please send me first
23rd March 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

air i want to become allm student of dymbodid law dchool . gave me some infrmation about it
23rd March 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know which subject is asked in symbosis llm entrence
29th March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

SUBJECTS IN LLM ENTRENCE
4th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the last of date to apply and date of entrance exam for LL.M course in Symbosis Law School,Pune
8th April 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for LLM course in Symbiosis. Do I need to download any application form and send it filled or the online application enough? Can you please send me the important dates for submission of application forms? Thank you.
10th April 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to see online form
13th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

2nd week means 14 tak form bhar sakte hai?
15th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the last to apply and date of entrans exam from LL.M Course in symbosis law college pune
16th April 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for distance learning programme for LLM course in symbosysis university.
3rd June 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to take up the entrance exam
22nd June 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the last to apply and date of entrans exam from LL.M Course in symbosis law college pune.
Abhmanyu
4th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i know what's the last date of admission for LLM?
2nd August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there LLM Distant education course ? If yes, then what will be the procedure ?
3rd October 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

ON WHICH SUBJECT LLM ENTRANCE IS HELD?
4th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

abhi admmission hosakta hai kya llb me kisi clg me????????
24th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

On which subject LL.M entrnce is held..?
24th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

On which subjects LL.M entrance is held...?
1st April 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of llm entrance exam 2012
10th June 2012, 10:11 PM

Smile Re: Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongtham Nganbi View Post
Sir,I am nganbi from mysore studying in jss law college,autonomous. i wanted to know the details of admission for llm symbiosis,pune regarding subjects and entrance for llm. when is the submission of application for llm. i want to know where will be the entrance centre. .
sir,i am RaseenaRafeek practice in highcourt as advocate,i want to know the details of corresponding study for ll.m,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?