16th May 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?

what are the job opportunity i can get after completing a masters degree in hospital administration?what is the starting salary ?what is the maximum salary i can get?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  2. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  3. How can I get a job in Nashik after doing masters in public administration? What's the future prospective?
  4. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  7. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  8. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  10. Starting salary and job opportunities for BBA+MBA degree?
  11. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  12. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  13. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  14. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  15. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator? -- [New]
  16. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  17. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  18. Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine?
10th October 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?

what are the job oppourtunites after mba in hospital administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?