24th January 2011, 06:55 PM

Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

i have done my bcom ,i want join icwa ,send me the procedure to join ,and fee details ,and syllabus

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? What is the fee structure and the syllabus details?
  2. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
  3. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  6. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done B.Com(H)
  7. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  8. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  9. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  10. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  13. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  15. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  17. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  18. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
25th January 2011, 12:20 PM
daxter

Default Re: Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

Hello,

There are 2 types of curses available in ICWA
1) Foundation Course
2) Intermediate Course

Since you go for Intermediate Exam here are the details -

Eligibility for Admission:

(a) is not less than 18 years of age; and
(b) has passed degree Examination of any recognized University or equivalent

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Fees Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 200/-

Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) – Rs. 7000/-

Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) – Rs. 11000/-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Attested copy of the degree

5. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June.

Where to Apply:

All students shall submit their Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils only. Regional Councils and area covered by the region are given below:

1) Western India Regional Council
“Rohit Chambers”,4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai – 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416
Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Email :[email protected]
Web site : www. icwai-wirc.org

2) Southern India Regional Council
4, Montieth Lane, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219
Fax : 91- 044- 28554651
Email: [email protected]

3) Eastern India Regional Council
84, Harish Mukherjee Road,
Kolkatta – 700 025
Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957
Fax : 91 033-2455-7920

4) Northern India Regional Council
3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788
Fax : 24622156

Best of luck
25th January 2011, 03:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

Hello friend,
The course is divided into three stages
Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course
An individual with a bachelor degree may enroll directly for the Intermediate course.
Fee structure:
Foundation course-Rs.3500 (for both postal and oral coaching)
Intermediate course- Rs.7500 (postal tution fee)
-Rs. 11000 (oral coaching fee)
The intermediate course comprises of 8 compulsary papers and following practical training
Group discussion
Seminar
Computer training

The final course, apart from compulsary papers, comprises of following practical training
Computer training
industrial training
Modular training

All the prescribed trainings must be completed to move on to next stage.
For further information, please visit the official website of ICWAI.
25th January 2011, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your graduation you can join directly into the intermediary course. You need to purchase the prospectus for Rs 200/-. The course fees for correspondence course is Rs 7000/-. If you plan to take the oral coaching the cost is Rs 11000/-. Along with the application form don't forget to send DD, attested copies of certificates and also 3 photos.
26th January 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I had completed M.B.A Degree.then what is the proceture to join
26th January 2011, 12:46 PM
sankaralingam2025

i need procedure to join icwai after completing M.B.A
30th January 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

is there any exemption in subject for m.com completed students? cause as per knowledge there is exemption for CS that after m.com they can give only one group (or exemption of any subject in the group). is that right or not and if right then pls confirm about icwa too.
3rd February 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am pursing a final year in b.com plz suggest me what me do.make a good carrer.and my financial condition is not good.

plz suggested me ..........
9th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what is diffferent of foundatio course and intermidiate course?
10th February 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi, I had Passed B.Com and i want join icwa coures so what is the prosijar of this coures i don't know Plz Help me.....................
20th February 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i am going to finish my b.com 2nd year in correspondence this june.... and now i want to do icwa........ what is the procedure... reply me soon pl..........
22nd February 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

if i want to do icwa after bcom then i have to pay either Rs 7000 or Rs 11000 . if want to do regular not corrospondence.reply me
24th February 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed m.com. so i wish to join icwai course, so i knew about this course, any exemption is get in this course.please reply me.
4th March 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is der any branch in hyd for applying ICWA? compare to ICWA and ICAI which one is best?
9th March 2011, 12:37 AM
sumit dongre

Smile Re: Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have done my bcom ,i want join icwa ,send me the procedure to join ,and fee details ,and syllabus

Please reply

thanks
tell me when the form is filled after b.com
and what the procedure to admit
9th March 2011, 07:02 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Smile Re: Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

There are 2 types of curses available in ICWA
1) Foundation Course
2) Intermediate Course

Since you go for Intermediate Exam here are the details -

Eligibility for Admission:

(a) is not less than 18 years of age; and
(b) has passed degree Examination of any recognized University or equivalent

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Fees Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 200/-

Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) – Rs. 7000/-

Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) – Rs. 11000/-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Attested copy of the degree

5. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June.

Where to Apply:

All students shall submit their Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils only. Regional Councils and area covered by the region are given below:

1) Western India Regional Council
“Rohit Chambers”,4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai – 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416
Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Web site : www. icwai-wirc.org

2) Southern India Regional Council
4, Montieth Lane, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219
Fax : 91- 044- 28554651
Email: [email protected]

3) Eastern India Regional Council
Kolkatta – 700 025
Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957
Fax : 91 033-2455-7920

4) Northern India Regional Council
New Delhi – 110 003
Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788
Fax : 24622156
9th March 2011, 07:06 PM
Primus007

during b.com you should prepare for cpt.
after clearing cpt you can go for icwa at chennai.
15th March 2011, 03:24 PM
SANJAY SALUNKHE

dear sir/madam
i completed my B.com in 2009 from shivaji university

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Please reply

thanks
17th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Please reply

thanks
17th March 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of B.Com & have to give my exams this May and June...so when can i take admission for december exams? I want to take admission in intermediate course (ICWA). Plz tell me can i apply for intermediate examination?
19th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

in intermidt. Course wht is d sub
13th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.com final year exame i want to join (icwa ) intermediate , plz send me syllabus , procedure & fee details
thank you!
19th April 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

WHERE WE WILL GET ICWA APPLICATION FORM PLEASE HELP ME
22nd April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN ICWA AFTER B.COM, PLS SEND ME SYLLABUS. THANK YOU!!!!
26th April 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL THE DURATION OF COURSE AFTER COMPLETING THE GRADUATION..???
29th April 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA in Finance than i want to study cont.. than what is the join course
1st May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my m.com in accounts by june. Is there any exemption of any subjects. Plz inform me and also course fee at [email protected]
6th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am completed my B.com in 2005 i want to join icwa intermediate, plz send me syllbus,procedure & fee details
thank you.
7th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bcom paased want to take admission in ICWA and also working in Finance role can u tell me the detail procedure of Articleship
9th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

to all guys who have to join icwai...

all u have to do is to get the prospectus from the office which also contain the forms in it or get it print from the web site icwai.org

fill the form if one wants to go for intermediate has to make a dd of 8500 in favour of icwai kolkatta along with the documnets mentioned above ....& their are several other expenses like computer training & gd ect so it will demad u to send more 7 to 8 thousand & u r done

for any further query get to the website www.icwai.org
10th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me best classes for icwai(intermediate).thanks
14th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

to join ICWA any age limit factor is there?
23rd May 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

is there any differnce in study matrial provided by oral coachingand postal tution
23rd May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get prospectus for icwai intermediate
25th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I had done B.com, i wanted to join ICWA is the course available in distance learning, if yes than please give me the details like Fees, admission procedure, exam centres, entrance exam date. Thanks
26th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the traning period after intermediate and i also want to know final exam after intermediate which time gap. after the intermedite traning are compulsury or not. can traning will be held after the exam.
26th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i had complete the B'com so how to get admission info. and fees and practical training on computer is given or not? where is the ICWA classes in surat
26th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed t y bcom and iwant to join in inter and i proper surat citizen if i want take registration in mumbai but i cannot come oral coaching please inform me my fee structure?
3rd June 2011, 03:53 PM
united india

The ICWAI course is divided into 3 segments :

1. Foundation
  2. Intermediate
  3. Final

Since, you have already completed your graduation you are exempted from the first stage Foundation Course. You can directly enrol for for Intermediate Course.

PROCEDURE
Prospectus can be bought from any Regional Offices in payment of Rs.200/- cash or Rs.250 by demand draft.

Prospectus includes apllication forms and other relevant details you may require to know about the Institute.

REGISTRATION FEES
The registration fees of Rs.500. along with the Intermediate fees of Rs.7000 in case of postal coaching, and Rs.11000 in case of oral coaching plus Rs.6000 towards the computer trainig is to paid bu demand draft.

LAST DATE
For june term exam - 18th december of previous year
For december term exam - 26th june of same year.

You can avail your prospectus-cum-application form from any of these Institutes's offices in cash or by post :

NORTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICWAI Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110 003
Phone: 011- 24615788

WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
"Rohit Chambers",4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Ph : 022-22043416
Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org

EASTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
Kolkatta - 700 025
Ph : 033 -24553418
Web site : www.eircoficwai.com

SOUTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICWAI Bhawan,
4, Montieth Lane,
Egmore, Chennai - 600 008
Ph : 044-28554443
4th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing m.com previous and i want also join in icwa .so plz suggest me is that right and if yes then give me the detail of icwa fee,syllabus and any exemption for m.com student.

thanks
5th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM WAITING FOR MY DEGREE RESULTS HOW CAN I APPLY TO ICWA PLEASE HELP ME

THAKING YOU
8th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw about icwai with syllbus&fee
11th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

whose last date in registrain for icwi?
25th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Where can I contact regarding admission for ICWAI in Pune City. Please give address of the contact office in Pune. What is the last date of submitting the admission forms for intermediate course.

Thanking You
25th June 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Please give the contact No and address of office in Pune City where I can apply for admission to ICWAI

Thanks
21st July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Originally Posted by [email protected]
i have done my bcom ,i want join icwa ,send me the procedure to join ,and fee details ,and syllabus, duration of course

Please reply

thanks
29th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi... can i attend intermediate group I and group II at a time mean in june term..
4th August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am joing govt bank soon . i want to know is icwa usefull in banks or not?
8th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,
The course is divided into three stages
Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course
An individual with a bachelor degree may enroll directly for the Intermediate course.
Fee structure:
Foundation course-Rs.3500 (for both postal and oral coaching)
Intermediate course- Rs.7500 (postal tution fee)
-Rs. 11000 (oral coaching fee)
The intermediate course comprises of 8 compulsary papers and following practical training
Group discussion
Seminar
Computer training

The final course, apart from compulsary papers, comprises of following practical training
Computer training
industrial training
Modular training

All the prescribed trainings must be completed to move on to next stage.
For further information, please visit the official website of ICWAI.
Hiii.. is there any entrance examination for ICWAI? and what is the pattern for that exam. & how many papers are there is intermediate level? please let me know the best coaching center for ICWAI in Hyderabad..
10th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Please reply

thanks[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?