17th May 2012, 12:25 AM
namabiabi

How should I prepare for NET and SET exam? I have completed M.A with 50% in OBC

I complete m.a with 50% in obc so i preper in net set exam???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course? -- [New]
  2. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PGDM students for giving NET/SET exam?
  4. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for NET/SET exam after studying MSc Mathematics
  6. Date of next exam for NET/SET exam? Is 50% marks student eligible for OBC category?
  7. Eligibility & syllabus for SET/NET exam? How to prepare?
  8. How to appear and prepare for NET SET exam? I have completed LLM with IPR
  9. What is the NET/SET Syllabus for post graduate Engineering students?
  10. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  11. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing PG with 53.87%
  12. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  13. Which subject should I choose for NET/SET exam? I have completed PG in MCM
  14. Being ET&C Engineer in which stream should I apply for NET/SET?
  15. How can I get information regarding lecturer job?
  16. Whether an OBC candidate is eligible to appear in SET with 53% marks? Relaxation for OBC student to appear in SET?
  17. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  18. Information about SET/NET entrance exam?
23rd May 2012, 06:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for NET and SET exam? I have completed M.A with 50% in OBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by namabiabi View Post
I complete m.a with 50% in obc so i preper in net set exam???
For Both National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Lectureship Eligibility Test (SLET), candidates belonging to OBC category needs to score a minimum of 55% marks in the masters degree or equivalent examination. Since you have completed Master of Arts with 50% marks, you will not be considered eligible for the test as per the guidelines set by University Grant Commission, the regulatory body of National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Lectureship Eligibility Test (SLET).
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are only considered eligible to take the test having scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
12th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for NET and SET exam? I have completed M.A with 50% in OBC

how should i appier and prepair for net set exam m completed Msc(information technology) in First class???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?