16th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?

I have passed 12th from madhya pradesh, now I want to take admission in engineering college of maharashtra and i am having domesile certificate of maharashtra, then what will be the admission rules for me to take admission in engineering college of maharashtra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  2. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  3. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  4. Will i get admission in Government College in Maharashtra after passing 12th exam?
  5. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  8. How to do diploma in Petrochemical? -- [New]
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra after passing 12th board exam with 48% marks?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  14. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  15. How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  17. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  18. Can I appear for GUJCET after passing 12th from MS?
7th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?

how to get admission in engineering in maharashtra (12th class frm MP)
13th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?

Can i get admission in engineering college? I got only 39% of merit in 12th Science. If any one knows plszzz tell me?
26th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

how will iget admission in mahrashtra after passing 12th from andhra pradesh?
11th August 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admission in BPMT in maharastra.
i have passed 12th from MP.
8th May 2017, 06:06 PM
tushar_1411

To get admission into Maharashtra engineering college you need to fulfil these conditions

1. 10th and 12th from Maharashtra school
or
2. Maharashtra Domicile of any one parent. (To get a domicile either one of your parent should have a land /property in Maharashtra or should have birth place in Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?