24th January 2011, 10:28 PM
yudhbir singh rawat

Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?

i scored 47% marks in graduation and 62 % in post graduation so is am eligible to give bank probationary officeer exam ?

reply fast its very urgent . its a serious matter for two person who r waiting for their marriage which is disturbed due to this question,.

plz yar

23rd May 2011, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?

The eligibility will depend on the bank where they apply. Some banks take only the score of the qualifying exam. So if a postgraduate applies only that score will be considered. But for most banks even if the candidate clears the entrance exam, while doing the final selection round the scores of the candidates will be considered. So most of the time inconsistency in academic career will be a reason for rejection. But if the candidate does exceptionally well in the entrance exam they may consider.
6th June 2011, 03:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudhbir singh rawat View Post
i scored 47% marks in graduation and 62 % in post graduation so is am eligible to give bank probationary officeer exam ?

reply fast its very urgent . its a serious matter for two person who r waiting for their marriage which is disturbed due to this question,.

plz yar
Hey friend,

The bank PO exam is conducted by many banks for the requirement of bank probationary officers.The candidate must be eligible for writing the exam.

Eligibility:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years.
The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.Some banks prefer for 55% as it changes from bank-bank.
The candidate must have known about computers and to operate MS Office.

Regarding your marks i think you will hold up a chance on writing the exam as you have got 62% in post graduation as far you didn't do well in UG degree.

Refer the file attached for papers regarding bank PO which will help you.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank-PO exam-Sample Papers.pdf(184.5 KB, 127 views)
5th July 2011, 11:39 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?

No you are not eligible for bank PO exams...because you do not fit in one of the following criteria:

1) You have to show your degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities.

2) You should have a minimum of 55% marks throughout your graduation (relaxation for SC/ST)

3) You should have a degree in computer from NIT's or other institutes.

4) Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.

Sorry. but you are not eligible.

Try to emerge in the field in which you are graduated.
8th July 2011, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudhbir singh rawat View Post

plz yar
dear friend,

maximum bank want 55% in graduation for bank probationary officer exam.

but for the sbi bank probationary officer exam want 60% in graduation.

you have got just 47% in graduation so you are not eligible for bank probationary officer exam.

all the best
30th September 2011, 11:59 AM
black-demon
Senior Member+

sorry to say , but you are eligible for this post . because you just have got 47% in graduation,you should have to get at least 55% in graduation.
also minimum60% in 12 standard .
also the other eligibility standards are-
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
30th September 2011, 09:06 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

no! friend you can not appear for this exam as you have got only 47% in graduation & 62% IN PG .
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course. and also must have 60% in 12th.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
30th September 2011, 10:41 PM
saurabh abhijeet

eligibility criteria differs from bank to bank.......
some bank requires 60% graduate, some requires graduate with 50%,
but some requires only graduate also.....
and age should be between 21-30 years....

as you got only 47% marks in graduation so you are not eligible for all the
banks but you can apply for 19 public sector banks for which IBPS is conducting
a common exams from this year....
1st October 2011, 12:23 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

No you are not eligible for bank PO exams...because you do not fit in one of the following criteria:

1) You have to show your degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities.

2) You should have a minimum of 55% marks throughout your graduation (relaxation for SC/ST)

Try to emerge in the field in which you are graduated.
Thanks
10th November 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 59% marks in Post Graduation .But I dont have graduation.After my 2 i completed 3 year diploma from polytechnic and i got admission for PG at sikkim manipal university.
10th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation at least.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career...

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.candidate should be computer literate.

5.Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

As you have secured 47% aggregate in graduation then you are not eligible for Bank PO exam..
It does not matter that how much percentage of marks you have secured in PG course..

So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible..

All the best.
15th November 2011, 11:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear, bank PO exams...because you do not fit in one of the following criteria:
23rd December 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Allahbad bank
UCO bank
Dena Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
SBI
these banks need only graduation or 50% in graduation/PG.So people with 50% in graduation need not worry abt getting interview calls.
24th December 2011, 04:34 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Yes
My dear friend,
You can appear for these banks :

1.DENA BANK
2.GRAMEEN BANK
3.UCO BANK
4.PNB
5.BANK OF BARODA
6.MALLABHUM BANK
7.YES BANK
8.ALLAHABAD BANK
9.UNION BANK
10.BANK OF MAHARASHTRA

YOU CAN FOLLOW THESE BOOKS :

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN SEE THESE ATTACHMENTS BELOW :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank PO Sample Paper.pdf(1.00 MB, 117 views)
File Type: pdf BANK_PO_Mock_TEST.pdf(205.4 KB, 317 views)
29th February 2012, 05:28 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Sorry you are not eligible as educational qualification for a bank PO is any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
6th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i get in HS exam 61% marks and 47% in b.com graduation.what is the best cources for me, which help me in future livelihood, plz tell me sir, plz i am very uppset about this, and i am also very confused.
27th August 2012, 12:03 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

You are not eligible for the Bank Probationary Officer Exam after securing just 47% marks in graduation.

This is because there are certain eligibility criteria that you have to abide .

And unfortunately you do not fulfill these criteria.

On the basis of minimum marks require , you must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in your graduation so as to be eligible for the exam.

So , very sorry to say but you are ineligible for the exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th August 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have scored 50.8% in my b.com belong to SC Am I eligible for PO.Please give me name of the banks in which I can apply.
27th August 2012, 11:58 AM
jayks

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?

HELLO

PO stand for Probationary officer.

Eligibility:

1.The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2.The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.
3.The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.
-3 years for OBC people.
-5 years for ST/SC people
-5 years for Ex-Service man
-10 years for PH-Candidate.
4.The candidate must know about computers and must know t operate on MS Office.

You only score 47% in graduation thats way you are not eligible for PO
but you score 62% in PG so may be you eligible so please refer notification when you apply.

ALL THE BEST...
30th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 36% IN GRADUATION BUT 63% IN PG, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BANK PO EXAM?
5th November 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 59% in graduation and 66% in post graduation . will i be able to apply for ibps po 2013?
5th November 2012, 01:24 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes , you can apply for Bank PO exam.

There is no minimum percentage criteria set by IBPS to appear for IBPA Common written exam.

Eligibility for Bank PO -

Graduation from a recognised university.

Age should be between 20 - 30.

So, you can apply, but different banks require different banks at the time of interview.

Most of the banks ask for 50% marks in graduation to appear for interview.

So, it depends on bank's criteria.
25th January 2013, 09:25 PM
nikhinaya

Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-
A) You have to show your degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities.
B) You should have a minimum of 55% marks throughout your graduation (relaxation for SC/ST)
C) You should have a degree in computer from NIT's or other institutes.
D) Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.

ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?