17th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

Sir, i have passed three years deploma in civil engg. with a back. Can i apply any form for government job in civil engg. before clearing back paper?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  2. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which type of diploma course I can take up for doing in civil engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  11. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  12. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  13. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  17. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
27th August 2012, 08:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

You haven't mentioned in which paper you did not score the qualifying marks. However, for most of the government for civil engineers professional there is a test conducted either by the state or central department. If the paper concerned does not list in the eligibility criteria for the test conducted then you shall be eligible to apply for the government job after clearing the test. However you must remember that mathematics is one of the main eligibility in becoming a civil engineer. Based on the qualification of the candidate the job profile is designated.

As a civil engineering professional, you will have to involve in forensic engineering department, as it is interrelated and need civil skills. The other sub divisions of civil engineering include materials engineering, geo-technical engineering, water resources engineering, earth quake engineering and environmental engineering.

You can apply in these government companies undertaken by Government of India:
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED- IOCL.
OIL INDIA LIMITED- OIL.
NATIONAL THERMAL POWER PLANT- NTPC.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED- BHEL.
L & T.
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED- BSNL.
BARC.
MTNL.
BHARAT PETROLIUM.
DRDO.
POWER GRID.
SSC.
27th August 2012, 09:16 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have passed three years deploma in civil engg. with a back. Can i apply any form for government job in civil engg. before clearing back paper?
First of all you must remember that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks is also very important. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission.

Moreover, should also keep in mind that there are different branches/disciplines in engineering - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, automobile etc. You haven't even mentioned that, you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

Most of the UGC recognized and government universities and government colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) your aggregate percentage should not be less than 60%.

If your academics match with the above eligibility criteria you can try for admission in these government colleges/universities:

Kalyani Government Engineering College:
Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, India-741235
Web: www.kgec.edu.in

Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
Web: www.jgec.org

Asansol Engineering College
Asansol, Dist. Burdwan-713305
West Bengal.
Phone: 0341-2252108/2253057
Web: www.aecwb.net

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
Kolkata
Phone: 033-2414/6666
Web: www.jadavpur.edu

Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology
Block-LB, Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700098, West Bengal.
Phone: 033-23356977
Web: www.gcelt.gov.in
25th December 2012, 09:41 PM
yatsra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
yes you have applied any government job. not only for civil engg any other government service. and that year government are more vices in civil engineering you have submit the forums
31st May 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed diploma in civil engg with back.i can apply in govt job for civil engineer?without clearing back
19th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for civil engineering jobs before clearing all papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?