17th May 2012, 05:01 PM
rijoshi

How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?

Respected
I want to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university so please give me details of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  2. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  4. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  5. How to do B.Tech in distance learning mode? I have completed diploma in electrical
  6. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university in distance learning mode
  9. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  11. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  12. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  13. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  14. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech in AICTE approved college with distance learning mode in West India
  17. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  18. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
14th July 2012, 10:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijoshi View Post
Respected
I want to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university so please give me details of it.

There are various Universities which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance mode. However the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] do not approves any technical course through distance mode apart from Master of Business Administration [MBA] and Master of Computer Application [MCA].

The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the premiere Institution offering several courses through distance mode including Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidate must have passed the Xth with any of the following:
  • 55% marks with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or,
  • 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or,
  • Certificate of Draughtsman from ITI or,
  • 2 years of working experience in constructions Industry.
Beside this one must be working in Construction Departments in any recognized construction organizations or in other related organisation.

The Karnataka State Open University also offers distance Diploma in Civil Engineering. For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
5th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?

i am madhyamik pass. i want to diploma in civil engeneering in distance education. how to it?
13th September 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i am b.sc pass. i want to diploma in civil engeneering in distance education. how to it?
09434155505/9163321684 GOUTAM GHOSH
8th November 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am b.a passHons). i want to diploma in civil engeneering in distance education. how to it?
09732481326/Pratap Manna

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-diploma-civil-engineering-distance-learning-mode-aicte-approved-university-770625.html#ixzz2BdHTEkj9
19th February 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am working as senior safety officer in one of the reputed construction company for last eight years. I am Arts graduate.want to do the diploma course in Civil in distance learning. please guide me .
Thanks and regards
AS Bhalshankar
20th June 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

12th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How many subject in diploma civil
3rd August 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Metric passby rajasthan ajmer bord in1986 & I.T.I in Draughtsman civil 1992 Iam Govt.job. & I want to civil diploma by distance course PL GUIDE ME
18th July 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am S.Y.B.Com passed in Dr.Ambedkar college Mumbai & civil Draughtsman course done by private institute in Mumbai.so I want to do civil diploma by distance course learning mode in AICTE approved university please give me details of it.
Please Guide me....
Kiran Lokhande-09022124011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?