18th May 2012, 12:55 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The paper on Ancient Indian History is of 120 marks and is divided into five sections. The first section has descriptive, long answer type questions which have to be answered in at least 4 pages. Some of the questions in this section are the importance of the literary sources and accounts of travelers in reconstructing the history of India, describing the main geographical divisions of the Indian subcontinent and their impact on the history etc. the second section comprises short answer type questions to be answered in about 20 lines. Discussing the impact of the geographical landforms such as the Himalayas on the ancient history, town planning systems in Harappa are some common questions. There are plenty of choices in this section. Students also have to mark some historically important places of ancient India on the map provided. The essays as well as short questions are spread out over 5 sections, each comprising a specific period of ancient history: such as the Indus Valley Civilisation, Mauryan period, Ashoka’s rule etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 2nd Sem India In The Early Medieval Period (AD 300 To 1300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-Historical Methods and Historiography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Mangalore University BA in History-SYBA 2nd Sem Early Modern India (AD 1556 To 1856) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year History of Translation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Organizational Behavior Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous year question papers of BCA 1st semester of Bangalore university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  10. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Mangalore University Commerce SYBCom-4th Sem International Trade and Finance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Delhi University, M.A. in History, 1st Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kurukshetra University, 1st Sem., Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Mangalore University Commerce SYBCom-3rd Sem Business Taxation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
18th May 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

Sir i passed out my 2 in 2012.so what steps i take for my bsc(physics). Please tell me...
18th May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i have been completed my bbm from Bangalore university plz tell me how to prepare for the upsc or bpsc exam or competitions . my email id is [email protected]
18th May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

General knowledge 5years Question with Answare Tamil
18th May 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

how to see question papers???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?