25th January 2011, 01:42 PM
vnktsn.sn

Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?

can u send me the all Information technology related question papers and interview tips and off campus details.
i am a.v.c college b.tech final year students ,i dnt know where the campus interview will be conducted so if u r help me i benefit by u............
by
k.venkatesan

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  2. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  3. Last 10 years placement papers of TCS On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  4. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  5. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  6. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  7. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  8. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  9. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  10. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  11. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the preparation I need to do for getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview? -- [New]
  13. Placement papers of last 3 years for TCS Off-Campus written exam with solutions
  14. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  15. Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  17. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
5th June 2011, 04:19 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?

hey friend just go to training placement cell of your college and just keep your eyes on daily news paper. In IT ..you just prepare 3 subject like any 3 from them Operating system,data structure,C,Java,software engineering,compiler,computer networks,computer architecture for personnel interview and technical test and see verbal and nonverbal reasoning for aptitude test ...
in HR interview try to speak confidently and true information
good luck
25th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?

hello, iam sanjay doing final year B.tech(IT). how much percentage is required for the eligibility of campus interview selections
28th June 2011, 07:27 PM
raja badam

Eligibility

for top companies minimum 60% required in all academics.
TIPS

1.you have to read daily Hindu news paper.
2.daily solve arithmetic questions
3.communicate with everyone
4.learn basics clearly
5.discuss with friends
6.solve previous papers.
I attach here some papers for you.solve those papers
Attached Files
File Type: docx jan 12 2011.docx(56.7 KB, 156 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude 3.docx(17.5 KB, 154 views)
File Type: docx TCS APTITUDE1.docx(18.7 KB, 137 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude2.docx(19.0 KB, 138 views)
File Type: docx tcs jan 2011.docx(28.4 KB, 272 views)
File Type: docx TCS nov 2010.docx(26.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: docx Very use full for every campus interview.docx(17.2 KB, 189 views)
28th June 2011, 07:29 PM
raja badam

Post Re: Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?

Eligibility

TIPS

4.learn basics clearly
5.discuss with friends
6.solve previous papers.
31st January 2012, 11:37 PM
Rapchik007

TIPS

4.learn basics clearly
5.discuss with friends
6.solve previous papers.
1st May 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
Please send me previous year question paper for interview for placement at "[email protected]"...................... ........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?