18th May 2012, 03:07 PM
Simran kaur Bhola

How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?

I hv done my Bsc in Computer Science now i wana master in law how can i do this nd from which university.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?
  3. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  6. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE? -- [New]
  10. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  17. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  18. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
11th October 2012, 08:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?

You can not do Master of Law course until you have completed Bachelor of Law. Therefore it is not possible for you to do Master of Law. I would suggest that you first take admission for the LLB 3 years course.

Since you have completed graduation, you are eligible for the LLB 3 years course. It is necessary to have a graduation degree to apply for LLB. These days LLB is not that popular since Bar Council of India announced the BA LLB course.

Although both degrees hold same value when applying for the job, the difference is that to do LLB you first need to complete graduation, on the other hand you take admission for the BA LLB after completing 12th by appearing for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

Now Like I said earlier, before Master of Law, you will have to complete LLB degree. The admission for LLB is given on both, merit and through entrance exam. It depends from college to college. However in both case you need to meet the following criteria.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

4. SC/ST candidates only need 40 percent marks.

5. The maximum age limit for LLB is set 30 years by the Bar Council of India.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST in age criteria.

LLM

Master of Legislative Law can only be taken after completiong LLB or BA LLB course. Below is the criteria:

Eligibility

1. A BA LLB or LLB degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in the courses above.

3. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

There are various entrance exams to seek admission for LLM. The most common ones are:

Commom Law Admission Test (CLAT)

LSAT.
9th November 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 50 percent in 12th suggest how can I get admission in llb
21st December 2018, 01:49 PM
iamAaliya

You need to do LL.B. First because the Eligibility Criteria for LL. M. is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in LL.B. Subject to valid score in entrance exam followed by an interview. CLAT AILET ISAT, NEST are the exams through you can take admission. Generally, universities offering LL. M. course conduct an Entrance Test for admission to the programme. The application forms for this course are available in the month of April-May every year. You can consider below-written options for doing LL. M. National Law University, Jodhpur, ILS LAW COLLEGE - PUNE, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Gujarat National Law University, School of Law- LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY - JALANDHAR, THE WEST BENGAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES -KOLKATA, THE NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY - BHOPAL, FACULTY OF LAW, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, VARANASI, FACULTY OF LAW-UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, NEW DELHI, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY - NEW DELHI, MS Ramaiah College of Law- Bangalore, Christ University-Bangalore, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
12th August 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have MSc in Maths, can I go for Master in Law now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?