18th May 2012, 03:11 PM
jyotsna dahiya

What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D and M.Ed?

kindly confirm me eligiblity of Phd...please tell me what is the the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  2. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  6. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  10. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  13. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  18. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
22nd May 2012, 05:18 PM
jyotsna dahiya

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D and M.Ed?

hi I had asked u what is eligiblit of Phd Please reply me y i m not getting any reply
2nd November 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the elligibality criteria for admission in m.ed course?
2nd February 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Ed and i have completed post graduation with 50% mark only. Can I apply for NET, SET and another entrance exams?
14th March 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, a candidate must have obtained a Master's/ M. Phil. degree of the University of Delhi, or any other recognized University, or a Post-graduate Degree in an allied subject equivalent thereof. She/he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in the M.Phil. degree or a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Master's degree.

Candidates having an MBA/Master's Degree in an allied subject from University of Delhi or equivalent would be required to write the CAT-2012 test for admission to the Ph.D. programme. Such applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience post their MBA/Master's Degree on the date of writing the admission test.

Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree of four years or more, viz. B.Tech. or M.B.B.S., who have obtained a minimum of 70% and 60% marks or equivalent grades respectively, and also have obtained any national level fellowships, are also eligible to apply for the Ph.D.. Programme.

Permanent teachers of any recognized University/College other than the University of Delhi, employees of a Research Institute in India and candidates sponsored by their employers will be considered for admission to the Ph.D. programme only if they obtain study leave for a period of two years to fulfil the residency requirements of the Ph.D. programme of the University of Delhi.
21st December 2014, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I having B.ed ( special,MR) from
NSOU in 2014 with 67% and MA in Bengali with 54% from NSOU in 2011.Am i eligible for general or special M.ed for 2014 / 2015 session.???....Am i eligible for P.hd in Bengali .???&
21st December 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

I having B.ed ( special,MR) from
NSOU in 2014 with 67% and MA in Bengali with 54% from NSOU in 2011.Am i eligible for general or special M.ed for 2014 / 2015 session.???....Am i eligible for P.hd in Bengali .???&
14th July 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do phd in education after completing m.ed???? Or I have to do m.a in education to be eligible for doing phd in education? ?
17th August 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I've done B.Tech & B.Ed. & currently doing M.Ed. Am I eligible for PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?