18th May 2012, 03:19 PM
PANKAJ1DWIVEDI

What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?

Dear sir,
I am Commerce graduate & want to do icwa now let me know what is the fee structure & procedure for admission.

24th May 2012, 11:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANKAJ1DWIVEDI View Post
Dear sir,
I am Commerce graduate & want to do icwa now let me know what is the fee structure & procedure for admission.
Being a graduate, you will be able to get complete exemption from the Foundation Course and hence you will have to register for Intermediate Course. In order to register for the Intermediate Course, you will have to pay Rs.15700, if wiling to pursue the course through correspondence mode. Since The Institute of Cost Accountants of India also offers oral coaching and is optional. If you choose this mode of learning, you will have to pay Rs.19700 instead of Rs.15700 for Intermediate Course.
The Intermediate Course is followed by the Final Course and the cost of the program is as follows:
Correspondence Mode- Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

The course apart from Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course, also comprise of Practical training and cost of these training are as follows:

Computer Fee-Rs.3400
Modular Training fee- Rs.4000

For admission, you may contact Regional Council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India located in your city/town and in order to know more about the course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
31st January 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?

i have done my hsc and wish to do i.c.w.a.i. what would i have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?