18th May 2012, 09:00 PM
ABHISHEK KHOPADE

Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

i have completed my diploma in mechanical. i got 65% marks. will i get admission for direct 2nd year in engineering college in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  2. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  4. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  6. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  17. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

how much marks will be required in third year diploma to get admission to direct second year of engineering college
22nd June 2012, 06:56 PM
samuelmendonsa

Talking Re: Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHISHEK KHOPADE View Post
i have completed my diploma in mechanical. i got 65% marks. will i get admission for direct 2nd year in engineering college in maharashtra?
surely abhishek you will get in pune itself,
or you will get in shivaji university kolhapur
if i am not wrong you are my friend from PC polytechnic
best of luck
22nd June 2012, 07:00 PM
samuelmendonsa

Smile Re: Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

Quote:
surely abhishek you will get in pune itself,
or you will get in shivaji university kolhapur
if i am not wrong you are my friend from PC polytechnic
best of luck

I have also attached the brochure of last year read it carefully
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brochure_DSE_2011-12.pdf(1.41 MB, 744 views)
28th June 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in automobile stream with 55% of marks?
10th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission for direct second year after compliting my diploma in automobile engineering with 65% ?????
15th July 2012, 06:58 PM
phdmgt1202

Smile Re: Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?

Quote:
i have completed my diploma in mechanical. i got 65% marks. will i get admission for direct 2nd year engineering college in maharashtra?
Answer, yes you can get admission in mechanical trade in colleges of Maharashtra as you are eligible to get admission since you are belonging to 65% marks.
you visit to desired colleges where you want to take admission go through the prospectus of concern college and approach.

hope for your bright future.
all the best.

THANK YOU

SEEMA VERMA.
26th July 2012, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i got 66.35% marks. i am confused that which university should i prefer,i mean which is the good one?????
12th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering through cap round in Maharashtra after completion of 12th science with 65%... now i got admission to first yr engineering through CAP process & wish to change college next yr to direct 2nd yr in Government college... i have scored 70 in both MHT CET & AIEEE
4th November 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

after in diploma mechanical then wich eyar cn admit in B-tech mechanical engineering
6th July 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in printing technology ..with 88.41% ...n aggreciate 81.62% can i get admission to direct second year in mechanical Engineering ....through cap
with cross entry ....printing diploma to mechanical ....can i get im caste obc
plzz help guys can i gat it ???
10th January 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

will i get admission marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering with 1st class or in which collage in maharashtra
1st June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma mechanical engineering with 59.40% I want to take admission s.y.B.E it's possible
21st June 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in direct second year aeronautics engineering after passing diploma in aeronautics engineering.
22nd June 2015, 04:54 PM
abhinaipadachuru

It depends on the college in which you want to study.Try to look at other universities like
BIT Mesra, Ranchi,Lovely Professional University,PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore provide you lateral entry.
Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.
Some of the above university provide you scholarship on your academic performance.
19th August 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Bhupesh

I am from mechanical engg. In dipolma after 3rd year ,it is possible to get addmision to BE in printing technology (direct second year for degree)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?