18th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Sangmeshshapure

Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?

Sir can we fill form for indian air force after the complition of 10 Class ? How we have to fill NDA? Where will we get application form for NDA?

20th May 2012, 05:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangmeshshapure View Post
Sir can we fill form for indian air force after the complition of 10 Class ? How we have to fill NDA? Where will we get application form for NDA?
First of all, I would like to mention that in order to write the NDA Exam, one must have passed +2 level of examination and particularly for the Air Force wing and the Naval wing, candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the +2 level, other wise, they won't be considered eligible.

So, as per your question, you can not fill the form for NDA Exam for Air Force wing of National Defense Academy because you have not yet qualified +2 level of examination.

Once you complete the higher secondary(+2) level, you will be able to apply for the exam through online application form which will be available on the official website of union public service commission.

The official website through which the candidates apply online for NDA and other examination conducted by the commission is as follows:

www.upsconline.nic.in
29th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?

Will we be able to serve the nation through air force after qualifying NDA exam....??
15th June 2012, 02:50 PM
guruvana244

After completion of 12th standard or final year student are applicable for NDA exam.For NDA exam there is no percentage criteria.The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam is given below.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy.This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are applicable for all above post other wise only in Indian Army post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old .There is no age relaxation for SC/ST , OBC criteria.

NOTE:-

>>Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

>>You must have a citizenship of India.

EXAM PATTERN

PHYSICAL CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

16th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

if a candidate take about 800 marks out of 900marks in written examination and take 200 or 300 marks out of 900marks in interview, then he will be selected or not?
18th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir or mam,
i am in class 11th commerce now.and i am intrested in indian air force. is there any chance of me in indian air force?
18th August 2012, 10:08 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?

After completion of 12th standard or final year student are applicable for NDA exam.For NDA exam there is no percentage criteria.The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam is given below.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy.This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are applicable for all above post other wise only in Indian Army post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old .There is no age relaxation for SC/ST , OBC criteria.

all the best
18th August 2012, 10:46 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear....

->If you completed your 10th then you are not eligible for giving the exam NDA.

->NDA exam eligibility criteria is :

->Candidates passed 12th with Physics,Chemistry and mathematics.There is no percentage criteria.
->NDA stands for National defense Academy.This exam is conducted by U.P.S.C. Twice in year.
->Age limit is 16-19 years.
->Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA exam.
->Also must have a citizenship of India.

->NDA exam is conducted in 3 wings:
1.Indian Air force
2.Indian Army
3.Indian Navy

->If you copleted 12th with science department then you are applicable for all above post other wise only in Indian Army Post.

www.upsc.gov.in
22nd August 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please whenever the next NDA exam held in delhi please inform me on [email protected] id
11th September 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for application for nda
17th September 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am on class 11th from science side so can i fill the forms of nda
8th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join IAF pilot for that what i want to do after twelth class
27th December 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

in which date the paper of it is held in the month of april?
31st March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i feel the form of nda to join the air force,i am study in 12th appearing plz give me ans.soon
24th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NDA exam? I am passed 10th class now and I want to become Second Lieutant in Indian Army. Please suggest me.
2nd May 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am 15.5 years old what can i entrance exam of NDA and last date of forum submit
3rd May 2013, 10:10 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

You need to complete 12th for NDA exams........

To join Navy you need to give NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a yeari.e. NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are :

Educational Qualifications:

Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

AGE LIMIT: 16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.
  • Sex:- Male.
  • Nationality:- Indian.
  • Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
  • Physically and mentally fit.
How to apply:

You can apply online by using website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For more details,You can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
15th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
hy m in 11 non medical student i want to do ndafr whch i need to fill an aplication form nd m nt able to find out it so i need a particular site where i get ths
16th July 2013, 08:22 PM
megayounus786

Quote:

You can apply here: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

HOW TO APPLY

How to apply: Candidates should apply online only www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsc.gov.in
Brief instruction for filling up the online application form have been given in the Appendix-II
Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Centres of Exam:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Chandigarh, Jammu Shimla, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur, Patnam Delhi, Bareilly, Bangalore, Ranchi etc
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers
Selection Procedure: The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the commission at their discretion
Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for Officers Potentiality
PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as first choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests
Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of (I) original matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
Facilitation Counter: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Tel 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hr

For further details: http://nda.nic.in/
24th November 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

why only males are eligible to fly fighters planes?
13th February 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hiii i m female and interested in airforce.. i want to join it.. how should i apply for it..??
21st April 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

where to get forms of NDA exam? can I appiy for this to join in indian army after the completion of 10th class?
23rd April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 15.5 years old what can i entrance exam of NDA and last date of forum submit
24th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm in second year machaical engineering my birth date is 23/01/1994.Can l give the upsc cda exam
27th June 2014, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir Kia 10th pass ke baad bhi air force ka forum fill kar sakta houn Kia please information me a phone number 8492017832
21st December 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

sir please any time the NDA exam will be held please inform me on my Facebook Id [email protected]
4th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am prabhat and pass the 10 class now I am free and I do some thinking my percentage 60% of 10 class I interest in air force please call me 7986122881
26th November 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am study in 11th class. I want to join NDA. I am study with science non- medical . In 10th class take 7.2 cgps. Please contact me 8447809530,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?