18th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the total intake in MBBS this year through WBJEE?

Please answer me, what is the total intake in mbbs 2012 through wbjee, gen quata?

Shyamal Chakraborty

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  3. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  4. Opening and closing ranks for WBJEE Medical(MBBS)? Total number of seats available in WBJEE medical?
  5. When will be the 2nd counseling of MBBS under WBJEE? Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS this year?
  6. Will I get admission in any government college for MBBS if scored 119 marks in WBJEE Medical? -- [New]
  7. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  8. Can I get MBBS after scoring 130(Medical) in WBJEE? Last years seat allotment details?
  9. Probability to get in mbbs through wbjee with my marks
  10. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  11. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  12. Is there any chance to get MBBS after scoring 115.33 in WBJEE?
  13. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in WB after scoring 419 in WBJEE?
  15. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  16. Is it possible to get MBBS course after securing 1037 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Fee Structure of MBA Course in Symbiosis Pune?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 1316 rank in WBJEE? How many seats are there for MBBS and Dental in WB
28th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total intake in MBBS this year through WBJEE?

MY JEM RANK IS 1732............CAN I GET ANY CHANCE FOR MBBS IN GOVT COLLEGES OF WEST BENGAL???
11th July 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total intake in MBBS this year through WBJEE?

MY WEST BENGAL RANK IN OBC IS 2030. CAN I GET IN GOVT. COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL. IF SO. THEN WHERE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?