19th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Sangeet mahajan

Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?

Cut off list of govt. Engg.College for direct 2nd year after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  2. What is the cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in KKK college of engineering?
  3. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission?
  4. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  5. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in government engineering college Aurangabad?
  7. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  9. Cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. Cutoff list of Aurangabad Autonomous engineering college for direct 2nd year admission
  12. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering after passing 70% in diploma?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
  14. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Engineering after Diploma?
  17. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
15th November 2012, 08:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?

To know about the cut-off list you will have to mention the name of the institute for which you are seeking the information. The cut-off marks for B.Tech (Lateral) Engineering programs (after Diploma of 3 years tenure) are 60% or above in aggregate in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for most of the reputed College/universities in India.

To know more about the admission procedure and minimum eligibility i would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution in which you are applying.
15th November 2012, 08:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?

To know about the cut-off list you will have to mention the name of the institute for which you are seeking the information. The cut-off marks for B.Tech (Lateral) Engineering programs (after Diploma of 3 years tenure) are 60% or above in aggregate in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for most of the reputed College/universities in India.

To know more about the admission procedure and minimum eligibility i would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution in which you are applying.
6th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in direct 2nd year i will scored 92.3%in 3rd year diploma in EEE branch
16th June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I complit my diploma of computer engineering with aggregate marks of 64.90. will i get admissionin government college of aurangabad.
11th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in direct second year in civil my aggregate is 82.31%. will i get admission in govt college aurangabad.
21st November 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Cut off list of college of engineering, pune for mechanical branch of last year
21st November 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Cut off list for direct second year of college of engineering, pune for mechanical branch
27th February 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

my diploma cut off mark is 74.24% in textile marketting dept.plz idea to engineering college join in india.
9th June 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in vjtti macnical diploma I am open cat 10ths %for admission
10th June 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what is last cut off % of govt college karad for direct second year admission of civil engg.
19th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG. WHAT IS THE CUT OFF GIKA
21st June 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me cutoff of government engineering collages in maharashtra
28th June 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How much percent I need to score for admission at government college of engineering pune direct second year for open cast
22nd July 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i got agg 75.56% in third year diploma in computer engineearing from mumbai university.can i get admission in karad government engineearing clg for computer branch for direct secod year for open category?
7th September 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have aggregate of 86.68% in diploma computer branch in which top College in Pune I will get admission please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?