19th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?

I am an isc state topper from tripura with 94.5%. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani?

21st May 2012, 06:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an isc state topper from tripura with 94.5%. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani?
In order to be considered eligible for direct admission in BITS Pilani, candidate needs to be the top scorer in his/her state in the +2 level of examination with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Now, as you have mentioned that you are a topper from Tripura State, you will be considered eligible for direct admission provided you had the aforementioned subject combination. You will need to provide a letter from the Board declaring you as the topper.
25th May 2012, 01:51 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?

Hi

BITS is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and this is one of the most reputed and top most technical institutions in India.

This conducts the BITSAT for the entrance of candidates in the B.Tech courses in BITS campuses all over India.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the BITSAT is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board with over 75% aggregate in it.
You should also have good marks in English and should speak well also. Apart from this a basic computer knowledge is also required as this BITSAT exam is taken online.

Now there is also a provision that the board toppers would be given direct admission in the BITS. So as you mentioned that you are a topper o your board, you would be getting some documents in support of this like a certificate/ any letter from the board or your school stating that you are the topper of that particular year in the boards.

After that you can apply your candidature for the BITS admissions and get direct admission in there.

For any more information, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
2nd June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?

Sir,
My 12th cbse board % is 90.4% n in pcm is 93.3% ..
Can I get direct admission in b.tech bits pilani campus..
1st July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

my board % is 96.4 can i get admission in bits pilani??????????????
1st August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for M.tech? I score 58% aggregate In B.E(I.T)?
1st August 2012, 03:43 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes, BITS Pilani gives admission to board toppers and top 5 students of Birla school under BITS Pilani i.e Birla Balika Vidyapeeth and Birla Public school of Pilani Plus some seats are also reserved for students of Staff according to their percentage. Percentage is also a qualification criteria to give entrance for Bits Pilani and Bits pilani, Goa.
14th September 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Would i;ll be considered eligible for bits if i give improvement for 12 boards?
22nd September 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage we need in bpharm to get seat in bits for mpharm..???????
28th September 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

am from nigeria i need admission into ur school
8th October 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 student (maths) from rajasthan,what can i do to get direct admission in bits pilani?
9th October 2012, 11:11 AM
lethal predator
Member+

Dear..

yes you are eligible for a Direct admission in BITS Pilani but there are few criteria for that too. If you are state topper and have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your subject in 12th then you can apply for a direct admission in BITS pilani.

In case if you face any problem you can also go for entrance exam as you are a bright student so i am sure you will clear the entrance exam.

Best of luck

Cheers
28th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 94.2% in 12th class.Can i get direct admission in b.tech?
3rd February 2013, 05:30 PM
nsrss007

if your a state topper of your state board u can get addmission directly bits campus or u hav to apply bitsat
29th May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in BITS Pilani by scoring 92% in CBSE Exams?
20th February 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

we r 2 toppers WD same marks can we both get admission in bits under the scheme of direct admission to toppers
26th June 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bits pilani.I score 92.6%in m.p board and in pcm 96.66%
20th January 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reserved seats for balika vidyapeeth pilani in BIITS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?