19th May 2012, 09:43 PM
divmchr

Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking

I am completed Diploma in computer science and Diploma in hardware and networking. I am having 3.2 years exp. But i am getting salary rps 6000 per month in MNC company. So i am planning to do MCITP. Is this course will help to increase my salary? Please any one give me the Idea...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  2. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  3. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  4. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  6. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  8. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  11. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  12. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  13. Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?
  14. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  15. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  16. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  17. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
6th October 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking

I am completed Diploma in computer science and Diploma in hardware and networking. I am having 3.2 years exp. But i am getting salary rps 6000 per month in MNC company. So i am planning to do MCITP. Is this course will help to increase my salary? Please any one give me the Idea...
3rd February 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking

After completing my ccna how much can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?