19th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?

I'm planning to do msc statistics. What all the benefits to do this course?. In which line i will get the job if i do msc statistics? In chennai how many colleges have msc statistics department and what all that? Statistics is more valid than mathematics?

26th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?

i am doing bioanalytical scienses from ruia college..i had basics of statistics till 2nd year..now i m in 3rd year..i want to do msc in statistics...can i eligible to do so???
15th September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?

I am MSc Mphil Statistics. How can I give boom to my carrier?
20th March 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

show me top universities for m.sc statistics in ap with minimum fee
1st July 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what all benefits are there in Msc statistics course? which job is better in msc statistics?
22nd May 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i was completed my msc and mphil statistics from bharathiar university.. nw am working in TNAU. Compared with other institution bharathiar univeristy fees is very low.
6th February 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc in agriculture .I want to write Jrf exam in statistics. How can I prepare for that and I interested in mathematics
3rd June 2017, 06:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are many benefits by doing M.Sc statistics by doing this course you'll be eligible to apply for government departments which deal with the consumer prices, fluctuations in the economy, population trends etc and you can even get jobs in environmental engineers, scientists to fix the problems in the earth environmental problems.

M.Sc in statistics (Masters of Science in statistics) is a post graduate course. This is 2 years course and this can be done as full time or part time basis. The eligibility required to get admission and the entrance exam details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in the same stream or any related stream like mathematics/ computer applications/ statistics etc with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- The aggregate required may vary from university to university
- The entrance exams are conducted by every university. You can attend any university exam in which you wanted to join.

Some of the university entrance exams are mentioned below.
- Agra university entrance exam
- Aligarh Muslim university entrance exam
- Amrita university entrance exam
- Andhra university entrance exam
- Banasthali vidyapith entrance exam
- DR BR Ambedkar Marthwada university entrance exam
- Gauhati university entrance exam
- IIT JEE
- KIITEE
- NMIMS entrance exam
- NEHU entrance exam
- OU entrance exam
- PU entrance exam
And also university of different states conduct entrance exam.
13th March 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

For doing M.sc in statistics DAVV Indore is the best place to explore , expose and learn among the most supremely talented and experience faculty . To Know more contact School of Statistics , DAVV , UTD , Near bhawarkua
5th September 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will be for government jobs after completing msc statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?