20th May 2012, 08:54 PM
sasi sweetie

What is the date of counseling for English Literature Entrance Test?

i am preparing for english littrature entrace test could you please help me out what to study ..i have got qualified last year but i could not turn to the univesity at the date of counselling ..i hope again i would get qualified plase help me..yours sincerely.....sasi

Related Questions:
  1. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  2. Is there any college in Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad for PhD in English Literature? In which month forms are issued and when entrance test takes place?
  3. Ph.D entrance test syllabus of English?
  4. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  5. English literature reference books for NET?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  10. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  11. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  12. Syllabus and previous years papers for admission test on English Literature of EFLU Hyderabad
  13. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Details, model question papers and examination date of Ph.D(English Language & Literature) entrance exam?
  16. Question papers of Ph.D entrance test?
  17. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  18. Examination date of Uttarakhand SLET(English Literature)?
24th July 2019, 10:04 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What is the date of counseling for English Literature Entrance Test?

After (10+2), you can apply for B.A (English Literature) course. Admission will be either based on qualifying examination or based on entrance exam. Some well reputed institutes conduct entrance exam for admission. Here, I have mentioned important dates of admission for EFLU (English Language and Foreign University).

EFLU Entrance Important Dates
- Apply Online From : 7th February, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : 26th February, 2019
- Download Admit Card : 5th March, 2019
- Entrance Exam : 30th and 31st March, 2019
- Result Announcement : 4th May, 2019
- Counselling Starts : June, 2019

B.A. (English Literature) Entrance Syllabus
- English Comprehension
- Essay Type Questions
- Paragraphs
- (10+2) Difficulty Level
- General Science, Art and Literature, Books and Authors, Current Affairs
- General Knowledge Questions

Job Profiles
- Teacher
- Journalist
- Content Writer
- Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?