20th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?

sir i want to take a admission in bsc honors in physics when a form is passed out then tell me on my e-mail id [email protected] . i will be thankingfully of you.

16th April 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?

i have just given my cls 12 borad exams and i want to pursue physics hons.???which colleges are the best and when the forms will be given???
17th April 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?

sir i wanna to know whether there are entrance exams are for B.Sc. hns. (physics) n when r the forms available ?
plz let me know at the earliest...
21st May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i wanna know whether there are entrance exams for B.Sc. hns.(physics) n when r the forms available?
please let me know at the earliest..
12th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

the date of first counselling in physics for bsc?
9th July 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir how to get admission in bsc honors physics...
plz inform me at my email address.....
[email protected]
14th June 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in bsc hons in jnu?Is there any entrance exam?
29th June 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 83% in pcm from hbse board in 12th class so can I get admission in du in BSc by physics hons.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?