20th May 2012, 10:50 PM
T.B.S.Praveena

Companies offering internship after doing Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join it?

Sir,
Im doing mechanical engineering and i have completed my 2-2 semister.Can u please tell me about the companies offering internship and the process how to join.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  2. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. List of companies offering internship in Tamilnadu for BE(mechanical engineering) students?
  9. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  13. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  14. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
21st March 2015, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship after doing Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.S.Praveena View Post
Sir,
Im doing mechanical engineering and i have completed my 2-2 semister.Can u please tell me about the companies offering internship and the process how to join.
List of the companies for summer internship for Mechanical engineering:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?