21st May 2012, 03:09 PM
Kamalakkannan.A

List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my PG course in MSW in the year 1998 and now I am interested to do Ph D in Social Work through Correspondence Course. Please provide the list of colleges or universities are providing this course through correspondence.

Regards,

A. Kamalakkannan.

4th October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW

hw many fee phd in social work?
26th October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW

Dear sir/ Madam
I am a student of msw(kerala university kariyavattom campus)i wish to join mphil in out of kerala.But our course will end in october.pleace provide the list of mphil notification in the month of october,may 2012
26th October 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam
I am a student of msw(kerala university,kariyavattom campus ) my course will be end in october. pleace provide the list of colleges of mphil msw entrance and notification in 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?