21st May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?

hello sir
i want to have admission in mbbs private without any entrance test with minimum fee.. please reply ASAP .. thanking you my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  3. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  5. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  8. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  9. Which private institute should I join? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  12. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  13. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  15. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  16. Fee structure of the MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  17. Fee structure of Kalinga Institute's MBBS course?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
3rd June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?

i wnt to do mbbs..bt i dnt thnk i wll gt selected so ..i do mbbs at donation..suggst me some private collges at INDIA..
4th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?

i have missed my haryana pmt test due to some problem . i want to do mbbs. now what should i do ? please help
7th May 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I hv gt 57%u2030 in pcb . Can i join mbbs without writing entrence exam.. In karnataka..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?