21st May 2012, 06:56 PM
yogeshcpandya

Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group

Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with mark 239/300( PCB Subject) & 59.5/210(GUJCET) in Gujarat board "B Group"

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  7. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  9. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in chemical engineering in LD college of engineering Ahmedabad? I have scored 100 marks in JEE and 58% in Gujarat
  11. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  12. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  13. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  14. Which are the government universities in Gujarat for B Group?
  15. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  16. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  17. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? What are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  18. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
11th March 2014, 03:02 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group

Your score may be good but it depends upon the merit list mainly. Merit list decides the admission part. The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET). There are 8,800 seats in the medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat. The seat allocation is done according to the ratio between students of other boards and those of Gujarat board. A total of 2780 seats in medical colleges, 1155 dental, 1325 physiotherapy, 1715 nursing, 135 seats in other paramedical courses, 260 Ayurveda and 1525 seats in homeopathy are available.
For Central board students, the marks obtained in the HSC examination will be considered out of a total score of 210. The same board has also decided to prepare a common merit list for admission to seats in the NRI quota. From 2014 onwards, Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has decided that marks obtained by students in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered in giving admission to medical and paramedical courses in the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?