21st May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?

I am diploma student in mechanical engg can i apply aeronautical engineering plz give information

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for aeronautical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year? List of colleges in Maharashtra for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering havinc completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by more than 85%?
  9. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  12. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  15. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  16. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
23rd November 2012, 10:16 AM
Viraj0013

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?

dear friends

A few Private Institutes that may respond to your request and may guide you to enter their Institutes…
1. Samundara Maritime Institute, Lonavala.
2. Great Eastern Academy, Lonavala.
3. Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Kondhwa, Pune.
4. MANET, Pune.

You can find information for entering that particular Institute by contacting those Institutes!

These are decently good institutes, to do your required courses in.

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Also, Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering (Formerly known as GME), 1 year course is offered in the following Institutes in affiliation with Indian Maritime University:

1. IMU, Mumbai.
2. International Maritime Institute, Greater Noida.
3. Anglo Eastern , Mumbai.
4. Maritime Foundation, Chennai.
5. Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology, Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu.
6. CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
7. MERI, Mumbai.

-The eligibility for the course is Graduate in B.E Mechanical engineering with an aggregate of 60% (SC/ST-55%).

You need to have a valid IIT-JEE score after 12th to go for Merchant navy!

You can prepare for the entrance exams that various maritime institutes conduct for the intake of candidates!

The admission process consists of interview and a entrance exam. Get in contact with the institute for syllabus.

For the Engine Side > Exams contain questions on aptitude, essay to check our English, and the main thing is the mechanical engineering questions.
23rd November 2012, 10:27 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?

To be an aeronautical engineer one should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) or at least a diploma in Aeronautics. The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by the engineering colleges and Institutes of Technology (IITs), and the diploma courses are available at polytechnics.

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-
12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Selection to the graduate courses ( BE / B.Tech ) is based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams. Entrance to the IIT's is through 'JEE' (Joint Entrance Exam) and for other institutions through their own separate entrance exams and other state level and national level exams.

Most of the institutes conducting engineering courses in Aeronautics consider JEE score as the qualifying grade.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?