26th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get my UGC NET exam certificate?

hello sir..... i am swetha.palankar.......... recently i have cleared the ugc net exam and my subject is commerce so I just want to know when and how i wil get my certificate......?....so please reply

1st February 2011, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get my UGC NET exam certificate?

Dont worry about it. The certificates are dispatched as soon as the results are out. If you dont recieve it even after waiting for additional days, do contact the officials asking for a proper reply

Contact them at

The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi 110 021

Please dont forget to mention your roll number and other details in the letter

Also attest the following copies

High school certificate
Masters certificate
caste certificate
Physical disability certificate

for more details refer http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#certificate

Thanks
1st February 2011, 01:35 AM
SupritShestha

Hi friend!
dont worry much..you will definitely receive the UGC NET exam certificate...my fiend also was worried but he finally got it..it gets delayed sometime..so please dont worry and maintain calmness..
thank you...
1st February 2011, 03:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

first of all congrats. surely you will receive your certificate soon. you should not worry about it. after few days of result publication they started to send certificate to the candidate. so don't worry. wait for few days you will receive it.

but till if you want to directly contact with them with your all details regarding delay of receiving certificate then you may contact to the UGC office.
UGC office address
The Head NET Bureau
UGC, South Campus
University of Delhi
Benito Juarez Marg
New Delhi 110 021

visit http://www.ugc.ac.in for any other information regarding NET examination.

best wishes.
1st February 2011, 08:48 PM
Irfan bashir

for any auntheticated certificate like net by ugc .you have to apply for its examanition in june in this year .u have to clear the subjects and to get good percentage .mostly it a good degree which is an important eligibility criteria for lecterure post in educational field.
4th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have qualified UGC-JRF/NET 27 june 2010( Environmental Sc.) but i don't get my certificate. now i'm willing to get registered in Ph.D. please reply me from where and how can i get my JRF certificate as soon as possible. my email id is m3deck @gmail.com
Please reply as soon as possible
Manisha
10th February 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
I've qualified NET(Education) held on 27 June 2010.i have not recieved my certificate till date.plz tell me the process or plz assure me the date till when it will reachh me on my email id ([email protected]). i'll be thankfull to you.
preeti arora.
14th February 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have qualified UGC-JRF/NET 27 june 2010(tamil) but i don't get my certificate. now i'm willing to get registered in Ph.D. please reply me from where and how can i get my JRF certificate as soon as possible. my email id is [email protected]
19th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i have qualified ugc-net27 june 2010(management) but i haven't got my certificate.so please reply me as soon as possible.my email id is [email protected].
i will be very thankful to u.
7th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I hv qualified UGC-NET JRF held on the month of 27th november 2010,bt till yet I hv not received my award letter.Plz reply me whn would I receive my certificate.Thanking you.My [email protected].
7th March 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I hv qualified UGC-NET JRF held on the month of 27th june 2010,bt till yet I hv not received my award letter.Plz reply me whn would I receive my certificate.Thanking you.My [email protected].
17th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have qualified UGC-JRF/NET 27 june 2010(Library and information Science) but i don't get my certificate. now i'm willing to get registered in Ph.D. please reply me from where and how can i get my JRF certificate as soon as possible. my email id is [email protected]
30th March 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed UGC NET EXAM -JUNE 2010 (COMMERCE), but i could not open my e-certificate and if i open that it says, The PDF file has damaged and it could not be opened. What is next step i have to follow?
P.UMA MAheswari,
Salem.
31st March 2011, 01:36 PM
cricket007
Banned

The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi 110 021

1.Please dont forget to mention your roll number and other details in the letter

2.Also attest the following copies

High school certificate
Masters certificate
caste certificate

Thanks
1st April 2011, 03:49 PM

[sir, my name is nirmal kumar rankawat. i passed the june net jrf exam and i yet nt get the certificate. my emial address is [email protected].
2nd April 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have qualified UGC-NET 27 june 2010(forensic Science) but i don't get my certificate

my roll no-50820003
3rd April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am poornima kajle.and i have cleared my net exam for lecturar with managemant subject exam held on 27 june 2010.
and still i have not receieved my certificate for net qualified.i have directly contact with all details regarding delay of receiving certificate then i send all the related information to the UGC office.but still i have not received any response.my roll no is 07170059.

thanx
3rd April 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have qualified UGC-NET 27 june 2010(management ) but i don't get my certificate,i have directly contacted the office with relevant
details but still i havr not got response.roll no 07170059
6th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have qualified UGC-NET 27 june 2010 (management) but i don't get my certificate, i have directly contacted the office with relevant details but still i have not got any response. (Name. R. praveen, Roll no. 36170069)
6th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get my UGC NET exam certificate?

Respected sir,
I have qualified UGC-NET june 27 june 2010 (management) but i don't get my certificate, i have directly contacted the office with relevant details but still i have not got responspe. (Roll no 36170069) please send to (email)
11th April 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

re;how to get my UGC NET exam certificate?
respected sir
I have qualified UGC NET 27june 2010(home science HD) BUT I don't get my e-certificate. my rollno. is 51120034 and my e mail id is [email protected]
plzzz send to e mail
14th April 2011, 01:44 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
HI,
The certificates are dispatched as soon as the results are out. If you dont recieve it even after waiting for additional days, do contact the officials asking for a proper reply
Contact them at
Please dont forget to mention your roll number and other details in the letter
Also attest the following copies

High school certificate
Masters certificate
caste certificate

Thanks.
29th April 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What can be the reason for delay in dispatch of UGC-NET e-certificate. Kapil sibbal inaugarated the function and said that the ugc will be dispatching tha e-certificate immediately and an sms will be sending to them. Till now I haven't got any sms on my mobile. When ever I called to the ugc office, they used to tell me that they will let me know through sms and the e-certificate will be dispatched to your mail. Please help or still i have to wait more with patience for my e-certificate.

Thanking you,
Amren Dang
16th May 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my net cetificate which i have been qualified in 27th of june 2010. my roll no. is 48080510, i have also applied for permanent lecturership post . so i have great need of it now.what i should do now?
17th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my net cetificate which i have been qualified in 27th of june 2010. my roll no. is 48080510, i have also applied for permanent lecturership post . so i have great need of it now.what i should do now?
4th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE PASSED THE NET EXM HELD ON 27TH JUNE AND TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOT THE E-CERTIFICATE. ugc told me to send an affidavit and the attested copies of the required document. I did the same . It almost ten days more now and i have not got any response from them. When i try to log in , in the UGC download page , the page doesn't open. So , please suggest.

AMREN DANG
JAMSHEDPUR
9th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET December 2010 Results will be declared on 14th June, 2011.
14th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared 2010 December UGC NET. I have entered my university name wrongly will I be qualified
17th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my net exam recently but i remember now while filling the application i have entered my masters % wrong by one %.will it be a problem,kindly let me know to this mail id. [email protected]
19th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

so i have cleared the ugn net dec 2010. But my master's degree course will end only in july 2011. When will i get my certificate? And how can e- certificates be dispatched within 6 days,if the candidate hasnt completed his/her masters by the time?
19th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared ugc net dec,2010. For recieving certificate in email, is there any provision to send it in new email? If yes, plse inform the process.
21st June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get my UGC NET exam certificate?

sir,

I have passed UGC NET EXAM -JUNE 2010 (TAMIL), reg.no 09260437. but i could not open my e-certificate and if i open that it says, The PDF file has damaged and it could not be opened. i need my net qualifing e-certificate. so please suggest.

Prema.G
Coimbatore.
22nd June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed the ugc-net of 27th june 2010. and have not yet received my e-certificate. I have submitted all the required document in the month of may, but till now i have not got any response from them. the download site doesn't work. When, i try to contact them, they doesn't give an assurity when they will post my e-certificate . I need it sir, Please help me out.

Thank you,
AMREN
22nd June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am neelesh I have cleared UGC NET Dec 2010 in commerce, but yet i have not recd. my E Certificate, how much time will they further take to send the certificate.
22nd June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared ugc net dec, 2010. I am unable to access the email id where the e-certificate has been sent. can the e-certificate be sent to a new email id? please inform the procedure.
25th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir recently i have cleared my net! from net dey have sent a sms dat e-certificate has been dispached to ur e-mail! bt it is not there in my mail box.. now how can i get? by manjunath nk bangalore
25th June 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have cleared UGC-NET exam-DEC 2010 and my roll no is 44300007. I recieved an sms confriming that my net e-certificate has been sent to my email id. However i am unable to open that email id. please suggest a solution. thank you.
26th June 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have cleared UGC NET Dec 2010 (English literature) .I havent got my e certificate or any sms from ugc till now.My roll no is 32300761..what shall i do
26th June 2011, 08:35 AM
moonlightsonata

sir ,i have cleared ugc net dec ,2o10 .I havent received the e certificate yet.What shall i do...please help
26th June 2011, 11:40 AM
moonlightsonata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am neelesh I have cleared UGC NET Dec 2010 in commerce, but yet i have not recd. my E Certificate, how much time will they further take to send the certificate.

i cleared net dec 2010 but still havent got the e certificate...
27th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have cleared ugc net december 2010 and unable to access my ecertificate. If possible kindly sewnd me in my email id [email protected]
29th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Roopesh T

Default Re: I also havent received the certificate YET

The ugc officials are not giving a proper reply. If by some reason the e certificate is not properly delivered what should be done? I have cleared NET commerce. Kindly help. Giving affidavit and taking 100 rupee dd is applicable when the original certificate is lost. There is a link in UGC portal but that is returning error message always.
29th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am MANIMEKALAI T. have cleared UGC-NET exam-DEC 2010 and my roll no is 37260729. my is TAMIL .Iam unable to access the email id where the e-certificate has been sent. Can we-certificate be sent to a new email id? please inform the procedure. and send my e certificate to my id

my id ; [email protected]

by
T. Manimekalai
30th June 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear sir,
i have qualified UGC-JRF/NET 27 june 2010( Environmental Sc.) but i don't get my certificate. now i'm willing to get registered in Ph.D. please reply me from where and how can i get my JRF certificate as soon as possible. my email id is m3deck @gmail.com
Manisha
dear manish ,

congrats,dont worry plz go on ugconline get ur e-certificate,u will be applicable for phd..
good wishes
30th June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightsonata View Post
i cleared net dec 2010 but still havent got the e certificate...
i have also cleared NET commerce dec2010. No one is ready to respond at south campus net beuro. Some thing should be done . UGC is behaving like an auto crat. There is no need to submitt affidavit and all. UGC should set right the link and upload DEC marks.
30th June 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared net dec 2010 but no e certificate even though my counterparts received it. Kindly attend to the matter . No response from UGC or even indifference from their part. The link is inactive.
2nd July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear manish ,

congrats,dont worry plz go on ugconline get ur e-certificate,u will be applicable for phd..
good wishes
dear sir,

It has become a big problem. Passing NET is rather easy but getting the certificate is not.
Let us all unite again and send petitions to UGC. Non receipt of e certificate may be due to many technical problems. No body is willing to give a proper repply at NET beuro south campus. UGC should activate the link to download the certificate immediately or explain in black and white what is to be done in the event of nonreceipt of e certificate. It is mere foolishness to blame the candidate. At least send it once again to the candidate
2nd July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

The link should be activated by uploading NET DEC 2010 results . It is absurd that UGC fails to issue certificates to 15000 candidateswho become successful.
6th July 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,

It has become a big problem. Passing NET is rather easy but getting the certificate is not.
Let us all unite again and send petitions to UGC. Non receipt of e certificate may be due to many technical problems. No body is willing to give a proper repply at NET beuro south campus. UGC should activate the link to download the certificate immediately or explain in black and white what is to be done in the event of nonreceipt of e certificate. It is mere foolishness to blame the candidate. At least send it once again to the candidate

AMREN DANG
8th July 2011, 02:12 PM
avyamga

Default .How to get my UGC JRF/NET exam certificate?

MY OLD EMAIL ID IS NOT ACTIVATED NOW.SO ICAN NOTRECEIVED MY E-CERTIFICATESOAND ICREATE NEW MAIL IDAND SEND A MAIL TO UGCECERTIFICATE [email protected] can iget certificate and reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?